Sign in to follow this  
persia88

plugin problems CoD4 b3 bigbrothert bot

hi guyz

i,m new in b3 so i install b3 recently its works perfectly but i add plugins and b3 works no error but no command executed like i install vote and geo plugins but no response from b3 but other commands are working. why ? and last thing what is priority=12 in command i put it?

1. 140422 19:00:32 CONSOLE '10:32 say;d6a5a8725cd46aebb8512071b1c15b06;0;Mr.*PERSIA88*;\x15!restart'

2. 140422 19:00:32 VERBOSE u'Queueing event Say !restart'

3. 140422 19:00:32 VERBOSE 'Parsing Event: Say: AdminPlugin'

4. 140422 19:00:32 DEBUG u'AdminPlugin: OnSay handle 5:"!restart"'

5. 140422 19:00:32 DEBUG u'AdminPlugin: Handle command !restart'

I'd advise not to use the !restart command, it doesn't work properly, well for me anyway.

anyway for your GEO problem it's here

1. 140422 18:50:38 BOT 'Loading Plugin #10 geowelcome [E:\\Call.Of.Duty.4.Modern.Warfare.Multiplayer2\\new admin mod\\b3 files\\BigBrotherBot\\extplugins\\conf\\geowelcome.xml]'

2. 140422 18:50:38 INFO 'geowelcome is not a built-in plugin (No module named geowelcome)'

3. 140422 18:50:38 INFO 'trying external plugin directory : E:\\Call.Of.Duty.4.Modern.Warfare.Multiplayer2\\new admin mod\\b3 files\\BigBrotherBot\\extplugins'

4. 140422 18:50:38 ERROR 'Error loading plugin geowelcome'

5. Traceback (most recent call last):

6. File "b3\parser.pyo", line 673, in loadPlugins

7. File "b3\parser.pyo", line 759, in pluginImport

8. File "E:\Call.Of.Duty.4.Modern.Warfare.Multiplayer2\new admin mod\b3 files\BigBrotherBot\extplugins\geowelcome.py", line 49, in

9. ImportError: cannot import name geoip

Majority of your plugins have this kind of error.

Make sure you're installing them correctly. For example of the GEO plugin, you're missing the geowelcome.py in the extplugins of this directory.

E:\Call.Of.Duty.4.Modern.Warfare.Multiplayer2\new admin mod\b3 files\BigBrotherBot\extplugins\

Can you please tell what actually ur trying to do with b3??I mean which functions and which plugins u might interested to use???The b3 version ur using is buggy version...So please provide me the full detail of how ur b3 will be and then I will make onek b3 bot for you and will provide you that bug free....For this you need to provide me lots of information like ur cod4 directory modname and plugins u want there...rcon and database should be given input by u after I provide u the complete b3 bot....

Can you please tell what actually ur trying to do with b3??I mean which functions and which plugins u might interested to use???The b3 version ur using is buggy version...So please provide me the full detail of how ur b3 will be and then I will make onek b3 bot for you and will provide you that bug free....For this you need to provide me lots of information like ur cod4 directory modname and plugins u want there...rcon and database should be given input by u after I provide u the complete b3 bot....

i,m trying to make server normal mod server like TDM,SND and i want only two plugins one welcome geo plugin and name changer. name changer i,ll put him but dont know its working or not and welcome geo is not working players are come in my server without names and geo. i,m using b3 V BigBrotherBot-1.9.2-win32. no mod i have welcome geo plugin.using Wampserver2.4-x64.

I'd advise not to use the !restart command, it doesn't work properly, well for me anyway.

anyway for your GEO problem it's here

Majority of your plugins have this kind of error.

Make sure you're installing them correctly. For example of the GEO plugin, you're missing the geowelcome.py in the extplugins of this directory.

the plugins already in folder in his right place

He doesn't need to give us that kind of information, the b3 logs will tell us what's wrong as explained. if something like wrong rcon password was put in, it will give that error in the log. I have no idea why you're asking for this kind of information. Specially what mod/gametype because that does not matter unless he's trying to add his own custom commands for that mod.

@OP I can't help with your problem but will advise you to look into the b3 forums or support/tutorials on their website, maybe most of your queries might already have been answered there?

@OP I can't help with your problem but will advise you to look into the b3 forums or support/tutorials on their website, maybe most of your queries might already have been answered there?

already post a thread one reply only there :( its not helping dude i need more information about b3