Sign in to follow this  
IJzzo

Red Orchestra 2 Server

Guest arj

Instaled RO 2 Multiplayer first, instead of single player, joined server, ran straight, after 2 minutes of sneaking realised I'm sneaking on our base, and enemy is behind me, and magic 0.1 mm2 head sniped me.

any clue if I can change somehow audio language? I mean, from Polish to English.

People who want to connect directly to IceOps without trying to dig them from that long server list,

open console with ~ or ` key (the one below esc, same as cod4 console key)

and type the command in this way:

open

and press Enter.

For example, to connect to iceops' server,

open iceops.in:7777

:)

Instaled RO 2 Multiplayer first, instead of single player, joined server, ran straight, after 2 minutes of sneaking realised I'm sneaking on our base, and enemy is behind me, and magic 0.1 mm2 head sniped me.

any clue if I can change somehow audio language? I mean, from Polish to English.

Yes. Right click the game in Steam library -> properties -> language. Note, in most games it will start redownloading at least a part of it, it cannot be undone (you can change back but then you need to download anyway).

Guest Ares

Yes. Right click the game in Steam library -> properties -> language. Note, in most games it will start redownloading at least a part of it, it cannot be undone (you can change back but then you need to download anyway).

fiesta.giffiesta.giffiesta.giffiesta.giffiesta.giffiesta.giffiesta.giffiesta.giffiesta.giffiesta.gif

WOOHOO 1000 POSTS KELM :D

Guest arj

Ah, actually found something that I wanted: in sound options, there is something like "native voices" (or national). Check that box, and from now, "Allies" will run with URAAAAA, while Axis soldiers will run with "szbshszbhsz!"! (I didn't figure out yet what they scream)

Edit: What's wrong with the post editor? It deleted my whole post

Anyway, what I was saying was:

steam : / / rungameid/223250

Of course without the spaces

You mean the ability to delete posts?

No, when I clicked post/save, the whole post was gone, empty, just white space. And nothing was in the editor. I think it's about the steam link