Sign in to follow this  
Gogo

how start .gsc without fs_game

Hi guys, first sorry for my bad english. :)

Is here anybody who know how start .gsc files without fs_game on the server? Like _globallogic.gsc from main folder or something like that.

I want edit hardcore mode (add welcome messages, etc), but everything i try just no make any effect on game, and i want it to make only server side so clients/players do not need to download anything from server.

I do not know where to continue looking for, so if anyone knows how to do it I would be grateful to him.

Thanks for reply, but only .cfg files can be executed with +exec in cmd line. (i think xD) :/

I know that i must have .csv or something in one of .iwd files in main folder or usermaps folder, but that is all what i know for that.

For fs_game i know how start any .gsc script, but i want start it without fs_game like i explain in my first post here.

Thanks for reply, but only .cfg files can be executed with +exec in cmd line. (i think xD) :/

I know that i must have .csv or something in one of .iwd files in main folder or usermaps folder, but that is all what i know for that.

For fs_game i know how start any .gsc script, but i want start it without fs_game like i explain in my first post here.

Yeah, exec is for configuration files.

What you want to do is putting your .gsc files in a localized_LANGUAGE_iw07.iwd file. The language part is the localization language's name, just check how other localized_... files are named in your main folder. So for example, it could be named localized_english_iw07.iwd if you had english localization files.

Thanks.

I must create folders like maps/mp/gametypes, and there must be for example _globallogic.gsc, and then this folders with files put in to localized_LANGUAGE_iw07.iwd? Or i am wrong?

Cause i try put broken globallogic.gsc in few different places but game wont start any .gsc file. I see that server work fine without any script error, and nothing happen, like gsc files are not active.

@Ninja: I use stock, cause this is only test for now, but i will use your files on server. So this is the reason why script wont start. :)

@Lossy: Thanks, i saw that...after i post this here.

Thank you all. :)