Sign in to follow this  
vibuda

BigBrotherBot with the famous Gameranger Plugin?

Hello,

I am having some issues with your Gameranger Plugin for COD4. I have done a clean install of BigBrotherBot and setup everything correctly, but when I connect to the server B3 is not working. I then tried removing the gameranger plugin and checking and then it works fine but with the gameranger plugin it doesnt. Can you please help me fix this.

Thank You.

Well is there any other way to contact you for immediate support? I was given a set of files for the plugin containing a cod4 run file called 'cod4x17a_dedrun' is that the Cod4x you are talking about?

B3/parsers/cod4.py (not cod4.pyc)

Change line 80 from this

(?P[0-9a-f]+)

to this

(?P[a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)

If you're using PB and the PB plugin you'll have to fix the regex in multiple parsers.

Well yes gameranger does scan and I found out the IP. Ninja I moved my the server I was running GR onto a different location and now im getting a error.

Plugin's OnInit executed successfully! ^1Error: This plugin might not be compatible with this server version! Requested plugin handler version: 2.200, server's plugin handler version: 2.300. Unloading the plugin...

fix?

Well yes gameranger does scan and I found out the IP. Ninja I moved my the server I was running GR onto a different location and now im getting a error.

Plugin's OnInit executed successfully! ^1Error: This plugin might not be compatible with this server version! Requested plugin handler version: 2.200, server's plugin handler version: 2.300. Unloading the plugin...

fix?

You're using an outdated version of GR plugin. Get the latest one from Ninja.

Same :/