Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeltaMX

Website home page design

Guest DeltaMX

As we have a new forum we would really like to see a website main page. The reason why we are posting threads like these is because we are either busy or do not really know how to make decent pages/logos.

If you are willing to design a webpage please if possible use html.

HTML (HyperText Markup Language) describes the structure of the document, CSS (Cascading Styles Sheet) describes the styles used for that document (can be inlined into the html file), PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is an interpreted programming language that is usually used to generate the html / css / js for the user.

So yeah, they are indeed different things.

Guest arj
HTML (HyperText Markup Language) describes the structure of the document, CSS (Cascading Styles Sheet) describes the styles used for that document (can be inlined into the html file), PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is an interpreted programming language that is usually used to generate the html / css / js for the user.

Low nerd forgot about , so only fails.

Low nerd forgot about , so only fails.

Well I actually opened it somewhere else. Check mate?

Are you still looking for a home page design? I could try and help out with the design only as I'm not a big fan of coding (freaking hate it!), in the past I have only designed one page with html and css and some programms in C++ as part of the task in college and that is it.

I could show you few examples of layouts I designed in Photoshop if you are interested.