Sign in to follow this  
ahinsakakolla

COD4 GameRanger

Hello Im asking this from ice ops team...

I saw that you guys gave about 5 server in game ranger...

i was wondering can you tell me how did you add your servers to game ranger...

if you used the game ranger plugin how was it...

give me a guidance plz.. :-)

Im using debian 7 32 bit on my vps...

And another thing...how can i add a final kill cam to promod 220...i tried the finalkillcam.iwd file but it was not working..is there in script to do that..??

GG QUIT COD and SHOT DOWN YOUR SERVER

that is all what i can tell you

if you cannot unzip a file that is not ours problem

lol :-) i did unzip it..but it wouldn't work ..im not a retard :P but anyway thanx for your help...

hmm you insulting me? you tell me that im in wrong and you telling me that my script dont work? for script that i check and im 100% sure

GG QUIT COD and SHOT DOWN YOUR SERVER

that is all what i can tell you

if you cannot unzip a file that is not ours problem

lol :-) i did unzip it..but it wouldn't work ..im not a retard :P but anyway thanx for your help...

hmm you insulting me? you tell me that im in wrong and you telling me that my script dont work? for script that i check and im 100% sure

He's not insulting you, he's just saying he's NOT a retard aka he's not stupid.

Thank you Lossy..yep i did not insult you dude...i just said that im not stupid....as for your script i placed it on the mod folder as you said.... mods/pml211 ....and this time i got a different error massage..! Something about Shoutcast....anyway

i tried this on my pc..not on my dedicated server....so i thought this only works on dedicated servers..is it or you can just put it on any pc...??

and is there any specified mod for using this script or you can just use this one on any pml 211 customized mod ..??

@WeedDominator im not insulting you bro... i just said what i did...i tried everything you said but it seems non of it works for me :-(

and the main thing i did not try any of these methods on my cod4 dedicated server on my vps..i tried this on my home pc on game ranger...so if i did something wrong plz tell me what :-)