Sign in to follow this  
Greed

Looks like we're doing THIS again.

Hello. I have no proof of screenshot, as it was sudden, but I've been banned for an admins mishap.

Banned by Frosty for: "INSULTING (bahahaha you crack me UP) admin and disrupting players"

Insulting? Calm your tits, I'm just rightfully saying you're abusing the vote map changing system. Randomly changing maps like the newest admin ever, Get out of here.

Disrupting players? And you randomly changing the map every 15 seconds doesn't? Get a life.

Temp banned for 1 day starting 4:23 PM EST 12/19/2012

Last time you gave me a logical reason for the ban, I would LOVE to see you explain this.

Ah Stu Pickles is your in game name.

When was the ban for 1 day ?

Who banned you if you know who was on?

Re-edited, my bad.

Well ask Rocky what he thinks bud. He knows im not lying. And i was not randomly changing the map. I told you i was just testing how the voting system works. And yah you over exzagerated with every 15 seconds. Your lucky I didnt perm bann you. Your a constant disruption everytime your here. Your also racist. Evedince: http://i.imgur.com/bRxu6.jpg

Also that wasnt the only time he was racist. Ask other players how racist he is.

Exaggerated* ban* evidence* you're* you're*. And now he turns to me being racist. Tat was settled in another thread already, and nobody gave 2 shits. Besides kiddo, a test means the voting comes up, it says vote succesful/unsuccesful, then NOTHING HAPPENS. Shocker I know, it must be hard having such a strange case of stupid. Either way, I'm not even going to bother to say "sorry" over hurting your precious little feelings, let alone feel bad about "disrupting other players", when they're smart enough to realize I'M A TROLL. Annoying the shit out of idiots is my damn job. Whats your problem again?

Well ask Rocky what he thinks bud. He knows im not lying. And i was not randomly changing the map. I told you i was just testing how the voting system works Only did it 3 times to realize that calling a vote would= a new random map. Not the one you type in console.. And yah you over exaggerated with every 15 seconds. Your lucky I didnt perm bann you. Your a constant disruption everytime your here. Your also racist. Evedince: http://i.imgur.com/bRxu6.jpg

Also that wasn't the only time he was racist. Ask other players how racist he is. You can check his logs for anymore racism. (Had to re post this again sorry)

Well ask Rocky what he thinks bud. He knows im not lying. And i was not randomly changing the map. I told you i was just testing how the voting system works. And yah you over exzagerated with every 15 seconds. Your lucky I didnt perm bann you. Your a constant disruption everytime your here. Your also racist. Evedince: http://i.imgur.com/bRxu6.jpg

Also that wasnt the only time he was racist. Ask other players how racist he is.

Exaggerated* ban* evidence* you're* you're*. And now he turns to me being racist. Tat was settled in another thread already, and nobody gave 2 shits. Besides kiddo, a test means the voting comes up, it says vote succesful/unsuccesful, then NOTHING HAPPENS. Shocker I know, it must be hard having such a strange case of stupid. Either way, I'm not even going to bother to say "sorry" over hurting your precious little feelings, let alone feel bad about "disrupting other players", when they're smart enough to realize I'M A TROLL. Annoying the shit out of idiots is my damn job. Whats your problem again?

You are racist. Ask the people that play there alot. They know i just never had the chance to screen him. And i tested if it worked 3 time just because i thought i wrote the map name wrong.

Well ask Rocky what he thinks bud. He knows im not lying. And i was not randomly changing the map. I told you i was just testing how the voting system works Only did it 3 times to realize that calling a vote would= a new random map. Not the one you type in console.. And yah you over exaggerated with every 15 seconds. Your lucky I didnt perm bann you. Your a constant disruption everytime your here. Your also racist. Evedince: http://i.imgur.com/bRxu6.jpg

Also that wasn't the only time he was racist. Ask other players how racist he is. You can check his logs for anymore racism. (Had to re post this again sorry)

You are racist. Ask the people that play there alot. They know i just never had the chance to screen him. And i tested if it worked 3 time just because i thought i wrote the map name wrong.

Yep I sure am a racist. Please, tell it to the same people that dealed with it here. http://iceops.in/thread-299.html

They sure cared about it an awful lot.

Yep I sure am a racist. Please, tell it to the same people that dealed with it here. http://iceops.in/thread-299.html

They sure cared about it an awful lot.

You are racist. I belive i was in that game. You were describing mexicans as fat lazy slobs or something similar to that. If i wasnt in that game then you were saying it in another time.

was going to say this "

Frosty in the screenshot... we dont see why he said "don't work for blacks" and just like that it isn't that racist.

Perma ban wouldn't work for this type of offense except if it was the 3rd warning and it was really bad. a simple kick would make things straight. And if he had continued you would of banned him but not perma ban ^^

Stu give you UID gonna try to unban you "

but cause your just arguing and arguing even if you are a troll i don't like seeing others trolling the other players and seeing that they are feeling uncomfortable.

+ correcting others isn't a great idea here ... 3/4 of the clan or players isn't english and there 1st language is something completely different.

was going to say this "

Frosty in the screenshot... we dont see why he said "don't work for blacks" and just like that it isn't that racist.

Perma ban wouldn't work for this type of offense except if it was the 3rd warning and it was really bad. a simple kick would make things straight. And if he had continued you would of banned him but not perma ban ^^

Stu give you UID gonna try to unban you "

but cause your just arguing and arguing even if you are a troll i don't like seeing others trolling the other players and seeing that they are feeling uncomfortable.

+ correcting others isn't a great idea here ... 3/4 of the clan or players isn't english and there 1st language is something completely different.

It was a tempban for 12 hours. You even said he was extremly annoying.

well anyways he will wait for his ban to expire so stop chatting

Pickles think twice before trolling in servers people can get offended easily (not me).

And most of Dr server people don't like you so if you keep going on there will only be 1 choice.

Sign in to follow this