Sign in to follow this  
Telly

Banned by some noob

1. Telly

2. Obs

3. Edit* 0b18c865

4. Edit Twix banned me

5. Some noob thought i was wall hacking, he was just a blind chump that cant see the obs, ( OBS IS EASY TO SEE IF YOUR NOT SHITTY)

6. Said Temp now its perm ?

7. on standoff i believe, obs came at me i shot at him, he phased away, i heard him above the garage, backed away, saw him then shot and killed the obs. the noob admin right there banned me, but it was a mix of sound and mostly sight please un ban as im not a hacker, this admin should be warned.

Telly

*Edit, Why you let 12 year olds have admin I don't know

gg calling him a noob

and for q 6, the admin didnt have enough power to perm, so another one did later

all I can say, havent watched the demos

I play with Telly from time to time and have never known of him hacking ( my player name is L-Stein ). I think watching demo sample clearly demonstrates that he was banned for no reason as I could clearly see the obscurity both instances he was shooting and to think otherwise is simply preposterous. Twix, I have nothing against you but I feel as though you are representing IceOps in a negative manner by banning a player for absolutely no reason. Ultimately I believe that someone higher in IceOps needs to look into this and have it resolved, unless this is how IceOps conducts itself.

There were other instances where he wallbanged the obscurity through the roof before he could be seen (didn't record so that's my fault), and in this demo I thought it was pretty clear he locked onto the obs.

I might not have played as much obscurity as some other mods, but I've played enough FPSs to recognize aimbot/wallhack.

Still, its an FPS...if you ask anyone else on the server at that time (FNRP Demonic was there, he was the one killed in demo) they would say he was cheating. He was doing it more consistently in crossfire which I think I have some demos of in the report, but I've been having difficulties viewing them (mac).

If you want to unban him go ahead, he'll just be back, doing the same thing.

Still, its an FPS...if you ask anyone else on the server at that time (FNRP Demonic was there, he was the one killed in demo) they would say he was cheating. He was doing it more consistently in crossfire which I think I have some demos of in the report, but I've been having difficulties viewing them (mac).

If you want to unban him go ahead, he'll just be back, doing the same thing.

every poor player that gets killed in obs always calls hacks, If I was unbanned I would go back playing legit your right.

*Edit, I was playing obs since there was no stances /// EAS was the old server we used to play at

EAS ? Wasn't that older than our server ?

Yes, It was. I actually first starting playing there until I was banned (My G15's G keys were set to my very old clan stuff (*C.S*) and I was banned for advertising because I kept trying to press Tab but ending up hitting my G keys. The keyboard was new to me then.) Then I went to RTX. And so on and so forth. (Never did play the first versions of Obscurity where the obs were illuminated by black smoke when they moved.)

Guest arj
5. Some noob thought i was wall hacking, he was just a blind chump that cant see the obs, ( OBS IS EASY TO SEE IF YOUR NOT SHITTY)

7. on standoff i believe, obs came at me i shot at him, he phased away, i heard him above the garage, backed away, saw him then shot and killed the obs. the noob admin right there banned me, but it was a mix of sound and mostly sight please un ban as im not a hacker, this admin should be warned.

Telly

*Edit, Why you let 12 year olds have admin I don't know

Y U acuse otters of bein 12 y o when u no older, bro

Still, its an FPS...if you ask anyone else on the server at that time (FNRP Demonic was there, he was the one killed in demo) they would say he was cheating.

Hihihihihi, this guy always accuses me of cheating...

Still, its an FPS...if you ask anyone else on the server at that time (FNRP Demonic was there, he was the one killed in demo) they would say he was cheating.

Lol, you mean me or Demonic? If it's Demonic sure, just used him as an example. I don't think I've played with you enough to call you a cheater :P

Lol, you mean me or Demonic? If it's Demonic sure, just used him as an example. I don't think I've played with you enough to call you a cheater :P

Twix pls, he means Telly.

I'm pretty sure he is meaning the ruling on his ban since the provided demos support evidence of the contrary of why he was banned. Essentially, as of right now he is guilty until proven innocent which I assume is not the way IceOps goes about banning players. If there is no proof to Twix's claim why is this player still banned?

Sign in to follow this