Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeltaMX

Clan re organisation - Members reapply please to keep membership

Guest DeltaMX

With the rules back in place, we have decide to re organise the clan meaning removing everyone from the clan member group. If a clan member is still interested in continuing with us and accept the clan rules you have 14 days to re apply more than that you risk being removed permanently.

Clan members that we removed if they re apply they will be accepted right away.

Team players DO NOT have to apply because they are already in the clan.

Do I have to re-apply?

this speech addressed to to the ppl who is on the clan only.

Just wanting to make sure since I can't see the Admin section of the Forums, However that might be a different story there.

Well you have to reapply in order to keep your clanmember status unless you are a teamplayer.

So you're saying that I have to re-apply for the Admin application, Correct?

Edit: Forget that.

What should I do?
Okay, just reapply again, make a new thread in the apply for clan member section, and fill out the application as normal.

Guest arj

Currently I don't have desktop PC or laptop to play online, sadly I won't have one soon, have to pay huge deposit and summer plane tickets are terribly expensive. However, I don't want to leave this clan, and hope that in two months maybe I will sort everything out. I kindly ask you to put me in member group - I can't play but I visit forum regularly and don't want to be out of date. Also ask to remove me from team admin group as life "rekted" me and ruined all plans.

Hope to see you soon in-game! (PS have TS app so I will join you there sometimes ;p)

Guest arj

Just wanted to let you know that my inactivity in game will be a little bit longer. As soon as I get some rest I'll be back.