Sign in to follow this  
Cens

Ban Appeal Cens

Hey guys,

my nickname is Cens in LoVe <3 and some of you may know me from the HC server.

I recently got banned from MC. Joker

Here are the details:

Guid 8144f7ee

Cens in LoVe <3

Mc. Joker

Permanent

WH - Mc.Joker - appeal ar iceops.in

I really like your HC server, and it is "relaxing" to play on it after some promod matches.

Due to the fact that i play mostly "competitive" promod , some guys think i am "too good". I want to appeal this ban, cause i don't hack or do any other kind of cheating.

I played on some bigger Cod4 clans like neXT| Multigaming, netsky or TR. (Texas Rangers) and i am active on IRC, excello, cb & esl (dead now), and cybergamers. That's why i need some anticheating tools on my PC, like tzac, universal anticheat, esl wire etc. to play in cups.These help to guarantee a hacking-free game. You can check my guid aswell on http://www.ggc-stream.net/search/server/guid . If you want further information about my accounts, feel free to ask.You will see that i have never hacked or will in the future. I hate hackers aswell, and thats why i am a member on ggc-stream.net and help get real hackers banned. Due to my" competitive" playing in teams, i consider myself as a good,tactical player and hope you will see, that i dont hack, but infact am very skillfull.(I hope that dont sound arrogant, cause it shouldnt) I played a couple of times with DuckOnMeth, maybe he will strengthen this appeal.

(You could consider to let your servers stream to ggc. For those who don't know ggc: it's like pb)

Best regards,

Cens

Hello again folks,

today i have been banned by Tirano for wallhack. As written above i play on a competitive level and am quite experienced on cod4.

Yet i still dont use any hacks or aimbots. My pb and ggc is still clean as u can check on ggc-stream.net/search .

I really like your servers, thats why i often play on them.

So please unban me.

Best regards,

Cens

Hello again folks,

today i have been banned by Tirano for wallhack. As written above i play on a competitive level and am quite experienced on cod4.

Yet i still dont use any hacks or aimbots. My pb and ggc is still clean as u can check on ggc-stream.net/search .

I really like your servers, thats why i often play on them.

So please unban me.

Best regards,

Cens

Since this is a new ban, you should make a new appeal :)