Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeltaMX

Server expansion

Guest DeltaMX

I will be honest here minecraft is a far possibility as it takes huge amount of RAM that is needed.

Firstly, you gotta choose a gamemode to host the GMOD server with. RolePlay, TTT or some other popular mods are okay. About the CSGO, no. Don't even think about it since there's a official competitive matchmaking system which is way better and nicer than community servers. At least, I never play on community servers... And no ideas about minecraft.

I wouldn't mind playing GMOD/Prop Hunt on one of our servers, been watching a bunch of YouTube videos of it and it seems it would be a lot of fun to play with others.

I wouldn't mind playing GMOD/Prop Hunt on one of our servers, been watching a bunch of YouTube videos of it and it seems it would be a lot of fun to play with others.

SeaNanners?

SeaNanners?

GassyMexican?

On topic: I like the idea of putting together a TF2 server. It's the number one community game on steam with the most active players by far, and it's easy to maintain and sustain I might add.

Off topic: add snoqqy to your LOL if you want a die hard Bronze noob who can trash challenger tiers in 3v3 ^^

SeaNanners?

More like Markiplier and PewDiePie. Though more of Mark because he doesn't scream to high heaven when he gets spotted. Hate when the GF watches him and he does that and I can still hear his scream through my headphones. Irks me so much.

SeaNanners?

More like Markiplier and PewDiePie. Though more of Mark because he doesn't scream to high heaven when he gets spotted. Hate when the GF watches him and he does that and I can still hear his scream through my headphones. Irks me so much.

You should stay away from the videos CathyDieo and SeaNanners playing horror games then