Sign in to follow this  
Berserker

Hi all

Good afternoon everybody,

I'm playing in your server since a long time but today something happened which really astonished me... ?(

I've been permanently banned and the reason was something like "no recoil".

I've never used cheats or tricks and I always played fair...fighting almost every day against wallhackers and cheaters...

Today somebody decided to play GOD and PERMANENTLY banned me... without a decent reason (no recoil???) and without at least a warning so I could explain I was not using cheats. :cursing:

I hope I will find somebody here who better uses his brain...and will allow me to play again with you as I was was doing since a year ago.

I hope to read you soon here...and not to be deleted again as happened in the server...

Looking forward to play again in Ice Ops Server...

Yours

Berserker

1. Your nickname: Berserker

2. Server you got banned on: IceOps - Team Hardcore

3. Your UID: 892147c8

4. Admin UID: Fa!l3r

5. Ban reason: No recoil (What?????????)

6. Short information about what happened: as above and you can verify as much as you can I DO NOT USE CHEATS OR TRICKS.

Ye, I looked at the demo twice. I would say he has recoil, but balances it out with mouse (left-right movement, first kill). Second kill he pulls a curved line for the kill. It's hard to tell from only this short demo. Wished there would be more ;)

But solely based on the demo, it is pretty doubtful i think to say he has no recoil.

If he has -no recoil- then this will show in the next games.

That's just my opinion ;)

Ye, I looked at the demo twice. I would say he has recoil, but balances it out with mouse (left-right movement, first kill). Second kill he pulls a curved line for the kill. It's hard to tell from only this short demo. Wished there would be more ;)

But solely based on the demo, it is pretty doubtful i think to say he has no recoil.

You looked at the demos twice because you are lookout :P Nothing more.

Guys, once again I am more than sure you will see I do not use hacks or cheats!

Never used! NEVER!!!!

I do not know also what do you mean with "no recoil"...I play COD4 since 5 years ago and I 'm skilled enough to control the only weapon I use, the M249. That' s all!!!

You can watch all the videos you have...do it!!! You will understand I am right!!!

What really pisses me off more is the fact I always fought against cheaters...the server is full...and I''ve been kicked...one of the few who does not use no tricks at all.

Being skilled doen't mean cheatin'....

Sry, I don't get it. Maybe it's too early ;) But I really looked at it :P

Guys, once again I am more than sure you will see I do not use hacks or cheats!

Never used! NEVER!!!!

I do not know also what do you mean with "no recoil"...I play COD4 since 5 years ago and I 'm skilled enough to control the only weapon I use, the M249. That' s all!!!

You can watch all the videos you have...do it!!! You will understand I am right!!!

What really pisses me off more is the fact I always fought against cheaters...the server is full...and I''ve been kicked...one of the few who does not use no tricks at all.

Being skilled doen't mean cheatin'....

Dear Berserker,

In case of you being wronged here, what can happen from time to time, I truely can understand your anger. BUT you need to give us the chance to see for ourselves. This is nothing personal, it is just the proceedure we do. And as you can see, we are on it and checking the demos. Until then I would like you to be patient. If you don't use cheats, you have nothing to worry about.

Ttul,

Lookout

I meant that your name LOOKout makes you look not once but twice

I meant that your name LOOKout makes you look not once but twice

XDDDDDDD

Ok Guys...

I will be patient...As you said, I have nothing to worry about 'cause I am not a cheater.

Just to add something to make you understand what a fair player I am, I was member of the V4V Clan, where I improved my skills playing for 2 years in PROMOD mode...then inside there playing became a sort of job (i.e.: playing at any time also during the night!!!) so I left the clan...

However, even if, as I said, I will be patient, I think it's a matter of reliability and professionalism from your side to readmit me in the server soon, as you were very quick in kick me outside!!!!

Thank you

Bers

IT SEEMS HE DOES NOT CARE AT ALL....

He was very quick in kicking me outside but not as well in showing he was wrong...

Haha, come on. I have more to do than just being on my computer. Wait your time, but I'm sure now, that I was wrong.

So please be patient and stop accusing me of being dumb. ;)

Now, I checked them.

And I have my doubts of "no recoil."

Like I said before, that 1 demo could be balanced by mouse-skills and the second demo shows him only shoot once "out of hip." With the right perk (steady) would explain the second demo once-shooting.

Therefore, in case of doubt, player should benefit and be unbanned.

This is my opinion and besides, if he REALLY should use "No recoil" then it will be easy in near future to pinpoint it down with a more convincing demo / demos.

Hope this issue will be resolved soon.

Oh and berserker, keep cool ;D