Sign in to follow this  
Fisher

[HELP] Adding custom weapons to the deathrun mod

I have recently tried to add custom weapon to the deathrun mod that i have edited with the asset manager. After failing with no errors and just blank space i tried to just add the barret 50 cal and still the same problem. I have added the barret_mp and the iwi file to the mod what could be the problem im using this script to spawn it in.

​barret()
{
self takeallweapons();
self giveWeapon( "barret_acog_mp" );
self giveMaxAmmo( "barret_acog_mp" );
self SwitchToWeapon( "barret_acog_mp" );
}

Thanks for reading

1. To add Custom Weapons, you need the dev files of deathrun

2. as i know, barret is already included into deathrun already. So you dont need to add any weapon files

Where can i find the dev files of deathrun?

Not in my eyes. Braxi made deathrun as a non profit mod but now she does seem to care about it and just has it there for a income source which I see is the wrong thing to do. Seen as there is legal things stoppping me why wouldn't I?

I understand that people put there hard time into making the mod but keep it free and keep it fun I say.

Guest Ares
Not in my eyes. Braxi made deathrun as a non profit mod but now she does seem to care about it and just has it there for a income source which I see is the wrong thing to do. Seen as there is legal things stoppping me why wouldn't I?

I understand that people put there hard time into making the mod but keep it free and keep it fun I say.

How about you spend hundreds of fucking hours coding something, then tell me if you changed you mind.

How about you spend hundreds of fucking hours coding something, then tell me if you changed you mind.

This. It's like buying a movie then uploading it to a torrent site after you watch it..

I agree with getting help for developers but not selling the product. In my opinion she should of set up some sort of donation service that would keep her developing the mod and if no one donated just don't update the mod.

Let the server owners develop the mod for you if there not willing to pay for you too.