Sign in to follow this  
Mc.Joker

[Help}Minecraft connect to server

So maybe as you know I've my own server for minecraft (friends only so no other players, Sorry). I rent it. But the problem is that one friend of my can't join the server.

It's wierd because all of my other friends including me can join just perfectly. Other wierd part:

He can join but then he needs to connect his laptop directly to his router. But then there's no WiFi in the house. He thinks it's because his routers FireWall.

Does someone knows a solution?

So maybe as you know I've my own server for minecraft (friends only so no other players, Sorry). I rent it. But the problem is that one friend of my can't join the server.

It's wierd because all of my other friends including me can join just perfectly. Other wierd part:

He can join but then he needs to connect his laptop directly to his router. But then there's no WiFi in the house. He thinks it's because his routers FireWall.

Does someone knows a solution?

Does he have the correct IP Address? Try googling some solutions. That always helps me.

Sorry, It's a private (friends only) server. Maybe in the future that I will host another one for IceOps

Rofl, I know. I was only kidding. I don't really play Regular Minecraft since FTB.

Sorry, It's a private (friends only) server. Maybe in the future that I will host another one for IceOps

Rofl, I know. I was only kidding. I don't really play Regular Minecraft since FTB.

You play FTB, maybe we should play one time? :)

You play FTB, maybe we should play one time? :)

I'd suppose, Lol. But I don't play on any servers, Sadly have only been doing Single player. Don't like all that 'Griefing' crap. I'd rather start a while new map on a server than continue what others have been doing for like a month or more.

Well one of my solutions is Tunngle (Virutal ip) so u can copy - paste new ip into the Server.properties then people from tunngle can come to u (trust me theres aLOOT of people there)

2nd option is to use logmein hamachi (same way as tunngle) for 4-6 friends (u may less)