Sign in to follow this  
honeytheshadow

Banned cause of noob customer

My UID 200925186

Its my gamehub ID some noob customer must used some kind of hacks but i will assure u that it wont repeat because its best server to play in GR pls unban my UID so other customers will play and get some fun in ur servers they like ur servers very much so pls unban my ID.

you think im lying for this silly ban reason buddy? nah ur absolutely wrong here . Because my customers enjoy a lot in your servers since 3 months we are very happy they come again and again and play in your servers especially your hardcore server, im not a kid to get excuses for some silly reasons without doing nothing but im asking because it showing that one of my pc got banned and appeal at iceops.in so i came here and asking. If u got doubt about my hub search gamespotnlr in FB. And watch this in youtube

https://www.youtube.com/user/honeytheshadow1/videos

I myself have some team and our motto was not to hack for any reason search for killershot videos u will get to know what im. i dont care to play in some big public servers there is nothing i can get thrilled i play promods with my teams and others im asking just for my customers who play for fun. And if u cant satisfy with my explaination than what do u want me to do for unban this pc . u know i can play with another serial but more than 5 user Ids are played in this pc so u know what im asking.

You are responsible for your guid, even in the case your customers use it. You have to deal with the consequences! You will find a solution, but please start to solve the problem at the root, instead of complaining here.

i started my shop since 5 years this is the first time my pc got banned i will take care of this in next time because i see there is no anti virus installed in that , thats why he used it i think , i think i said because i found files of that cheat dunno whether he used it or not but got banned so asked it pls mods unban my UID so that i will take care of this wont repeat again final excuse im asking nothing more.

Guest Ares

I do sympathize, but you're not getting unbanned. If we unbanned you the next person with a good story would also demand it.

As i gave u lots of proofs for my words u can judge who and what im but making this for innocent ppl is not fair enough i said the reason to unban but ur too harsh about it but there are lots playing with hacks in ur servers regularly. if u think im telling u a story and i gave u more than enough proofs tell me anything else with some proper reasoning kept ego away and think about my concern . do u think im lying here like this for 3 to 4 days ? did u got enough time to take a look at the links i have posted.

Uhmm... you posted one link to a youtube channel. And we never know what sort of guy is sitting at the other end of the amazing internet. So no, you will not be unbaned. And u did'nt

posted so much proof.. Only your word and we never trust someone's word

okay you want proof of my words than search for gamespotnlr in Fb and there will be a mobile number of me official one call me and rectify its simple and i wont let those customers do it again because i will install anti virus its my bad dint install in one pc so it wont done again once trust me for this call me or msg me in whatsapp whatever proofs u want i bet nobody can do this im telling you the truth so pls trust me for this time it wont repeat again. this is first and last chance for me ok every one have a second chance atleast once try to understand guys.

Im not a single computer owner here im using lot of computers since 2002 so u can know im better than some repair professional and i use more than 50 pcs in these years and with anti virus u cant use any kind of code generated tools that means like key-gens or trainers and wall hacks and aim-bots so being a server moderator should know these small things can u run SOh or any kind of tools when u run kaspersky internet security updated up to date challenge i will drop with this msg now. asking for small exemption u guys making it mess for nothing, is this what you want? common think like some humans not like some ethic less jerks i have showed you everything i have to but ur making really a reasonless argument, any one can get proof like this? i gave my official phone number too with my web address watch gamespotnlr and there u can get all details and i cant get 300+ likes in a single day? think guys. im a genuine user so that im asking again and again why dont u think in my place i asked once not again and again i said this is first and last asking i will make sure i wont be here like this.

U think that an hack will be stopt by an virusscanner? Ur wrong as long as u find one what the virusscanner don't sees like a virus u can play with hacks. I had the same with my little brother. He downloaded hacks alot and even the virusscanner did'nt stop them all.

Uhmm... you posted one link to a youtube channel. And we never know what sort of guy is sitting at the other end of the amazing internet. So no, you will not be unbaned. And u did'nt

posted so much proof.. Only your word and we never trust someone's word

what proof u really wanted tell me what kind of proof u really wanted man i showed my youtube channel i gave u and my official FB page and what u want?

U think that an hack will be stopt by an virusscanner? Ur wrong as long as u find one what the virusscanner don't sees like a virus u can play with hacks. I had the same with my little brother. He downloaded hacks alot and even the virusscanner did'nt stop them all.

See i did tried lots of things in past researched lots with AV, try some original anti virus means real not pirated av retail ones and im not here for fights or something what proof u want me to give and i wont get it repeated thats all im telling i have enough patience why are u pressing too much for some really small things. what u expecting me asking for ur exemption was some kind of mission impossible u think it was cool?