Sign in to follow this  
iwas6shewas5

donno why i was banned wh they said

1.iwas5&shewas6

2. IceOps-Team Promod Live! - iceops.in

3. 8182bbaa

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

5. wallhack

6. i was banned because i was so good for them(i dont think that i'm good)

i need a screenshot or a record to prove that i was hacking

Also this:

Have been suspicious on this guy for quite some time.

He also noticed me spectating him (spectating team) so he changed teams and made it unbalanced (5v3).When i relogged with a different name and he noticed me spectating him again he stood still doing something (moving his mouse) but not talking, which could be him turning off the hack or configuring it, just my little theory.

Im sure i could have gotten a better demo but;

ive seen alot of your gameplay, and have been suspicious for quite a while, and im not the only one that has been suspicious of you wallhacking.

Good job man, have been suspecting him a foul play for some time now :)

Also, this crap screams ignorance : "i was banned because i was so good for them(i dont think that i'm good)"

"30 sec demo" give a better demo pls or unban cause i didnt kill or even hit someone in this demo i got killed that's

here is my xf profile http://social.xfire.com/profile/raji1990

2400 hours+ on cod4 so pls dont be retard

give a real demo

wtf is that that theory omg you mad bro

​Have been suspicious on this guy for quite some time.He also noticed me spectating him (spectating team) so he changed teams and made it unbalanced (5v3).When i relogged with a different name and he noticed me spectating him again he stood still doing something (moving his mouse) but not talking, which could be him turning off the hack or configuring it, just my little theory.

I watched the demo and i don't see anything?

He shoot through a window thats it, i always shoot through that window haha.

I don't think he cheats, i have seen him on the server alot and just seemed really good.

Doesn't look like WH to me- i've heared that guy comming. Should have taken a better demo mate :/.

I don't think he cheats, i have seen him on the server alot and just seemed really good.

Yeah i might have made a mistake.

Also keep in mind the demo wasnt the only reason i -believed- he wallhacked :)

Doesn't look like WH to me- i've heared that guy comming. Should have taken a better demo mate :/.

Yeah i might have made a mistake.

Also keep in mind the demo wasnt the only reason i -believed- he wallhacked :)

A Demo is the exact reseason for these cases. Having a demo that is worthless is not adding any value to unban or ban.

If you have an other more obvious demo, i (and other i think) would love to see it :)

believe me too i didnt hack by the way there was a hacker at the same time in the server and you didnt notice that

cod4 is dead server deleted from favorite have a good day

when raising an awesome community like that pls never never give admin rights to new players or kids

regards

i've heared that guy comming. Should have taken a better demo mate :/.

Agree. That demo is not sufficient, when volume up, I hear the guy go to that door.

Perhaps other demos there?

Im sure i have demos of him from a while back but i have about 250 demos atm so id have to look through them all.

Well, might have been a mistake on my side as i allready said, but anyhow:

a23oms.jpg

$Permban youagain WHing.

I'm gonna go ahead and support @MixR on this one. I have been sure you were hacking since a few days in to you coming on to the iceops servers, but you are very good at hiding it.

Still I must say like @MeAgain did, that this demo would not, in my mind, be sufficient proof. But now he got banned for insult, so this is kinda a useless comment now :P