Mr. Panda

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

1. trtls r cul

2. Deathrun Server 1

3. 43713

4. 8755

5. "No insults"

6. ONE WEEK

7. I was joking around with Pwnzy, and when he said something, I responded with a simple "ur mom" AS A JOKE and got banned for a WEEK!

I remember now. There was this guy who knew Pwnzy, and Pwnzy was like "who are you?" and then I said "ur mom" (AS A FREAKING JOKE!)

Seriously? I deserved the last ban, but this? This is way too much. People say worse things on there, and I get banned for JOKING AROUND WITH MY FRIEND? Pwnzy can even tell you that we joke around with each other, I figure he'll even see this post. It doesn't matter what I've done in the past, I did NOT deserve that, ESPECIALLY NOT THE DAY I GOT UNBANNED!

Im not going to lie but he has been permanently banned for insults before. Then he gets banned again for it. Not sure. Its not my dissension tho.

I don't think it's fair. Last time, I said some pretty nasty stuff, but this time, it was a simple joke, and wasn't ban-worthy. Maybe a kick, but not a ban. Again, I get no warning and no kick before getting banned.

If even Pwnzy the one who got ''insulted'' towards says its an unfair ban, he should be unbanned in my opinion. IF it was only such an insult and not something completly different than stated above...

If even Pwnzy the one who got ''insulted'' towards says its an unfair ban, he should be unbanned in my opinion. IF it was only such an insult and not something completly different than stated above...

:>,,> even admitted he banned me for that. Pwnzy asked him. And then he said something along the lines of "He was lucky his other ban was lifted, but he's not so lucky with this one," according to Pwnzy. I think the guy just thinks I'm a real idiot for almost getting perm banned and wants to punish me more for something I was already punished for. Iceops is the only fun Deathrun server I play on, and I don't like the fact that I got banned for another week the same day I got unbanned.

:>,,> even admitted he banned me for that. Pwnzy asked him. And then he said something along the lines of "He was lucky his other ban was lifted, but he's not so lucky with this one," according to Pwnzy. I think the guy just thinks I'm a real idiot for almost getting perm banned and wants to punish me more for something I was already punished for. Iceops is the only fun Deathrun server I play on, and I don't like the fact that I got banned for another week the same day I got unbanned.

First of all the first part of the quote behind the comma is mine, I don't know where he got the "he is not lucky with this one ". I do not think of you as an idiot for getting un banned, just infourcing rules, I did not warn nor kick you because you got banned before and should have learned from your mistake. Perhaps I banned you before getting a proper view of the situation, though a person doesn't come from the first day that his ban expires and starts to "joke" in such a manner.

I'll unban him for now, 1 week is to much. He learned his lesson, but he should keep in mind that we do not tolerate foul language.

Thank you.

First of all the first part of the quote behind the comma is mine, I don't know where he got the "he is not lucky with this one ". I do not think of you as an idiot for getting un banned, just infourcing rules, I did not warn nor kick you because you got banned before and should have learned from your mistake. Perhaps I banned you before getting a proper view of the situation, though a person doesn't come from the first day that his ban expires and starts to "joke" in such a manner.

He told me you said that. :/

Also, Delta told me "no insults" so I told him I was joking and then I stopped, then got banned.

Sign in to follow this