Sign in to follow this  
OminoBiscottino

ban no sense

Your favolous admin Savior ban me for WH.

I want to know why....i play esl, register my guide on cb, have no ban on ggc stream and you ban me for what?

Rage i think....

You havce to choose better your admin...much better.

I want toi be unbanned and personal excuses from savior.

Well I'm still a student in Turkey's biggest university, Boğaziçi. I'm probably more educated than you yet I'm still studying. And also I'm clever enough to not fight people online. (That was for you you little son of a biscuit)

Calm the fuck down if we are gonna have any kind of discussion or conversation at all.

Saying that Ice0ps has a poor taste in admins are gonna get you nowhere. I for one know that there are many good and competent admins working hard at making people like you unavaliable on our servers. I, myself, included. So don't think you know anything about Ice0ps.

I have strong beliefs that you are infact another player called Biscuit <3, which I banned a few days back. This I suspect because a fellow admin told me that he had seen you change nickname to just that.

I am convinced that you have wallhack, or ESP, or something else telling you where other people are. You are just very good at hiding it.

I could care less if you played ESL or if you were the world champion of COD4. It wouldn't be the first time I had banned a "pro" for hacking in a public server.

If my demo is found insufficient you will probably be unbanned. But know that I will be out there every time you are on, watching your every move.

I was banned because, quoting savior "I have strong beliefs that you are infact another player called Biscuit"

Is it normal for you, without any kind of a control?!?!!?

No. You were banned because I recorded demo of you which I believe show that you have wallhack.

Well biscuit. You don't post your guid or ingame nickname. How the hell are we supposed to know who you are? You are the educated one here. Work that brain for me now.

OminoBiscottino / db9826dc

There you go. Found the demo too!

demo

1. Your nickname: OminoBiscottino, not Biscuits<3 as savior's feeling.

2. Server you got banned on: iceop promod search and destroy

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): db9826dc

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server): savior

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted): WH

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs): without any advertsie, savior gives me ban no sense.

Flaming me?!?

I could be you older brother..pleae @Fa!l3r|Ger* now tell me if your team-mates write in normal calm ways.

So i can joking with them, as they do with me.