Sign in to follow this  
MeAgain

Leaving

Hey guys,

I don't know where to start... But the best is to be just plain foreword.

I am going to quit COD4/Gaming. This is not a joke ore some attention seeking.

The time spend with you guys was really fun and i could always game with a smile on my face with you guys :)

The reason behind this is that i am currently facing a difficult time in my life. My educationn and future plans are getting in jeopardy because of my gaming habbit.

There is no room open for discusion if i could just play 1 game a week. I am going to delete COD4 tonight.

This is a sad break-up with my online family, but i need to take these steps.

I will on the other hand, still peek in the forums at times and be online on xfire sometimes to talk (meagainnl)

Thanks for the great gaming experience and i will truly miss you guys (some more then others :/)

With mucho love, MeAgain, Vinnyy, Vincent

<3

Too bad to hear! :(

But I really like your decision in order to improve your real life ;) Education and your future plans are more important! :)

I believe everyone will respect your decision and I truely hope you achieve what you are heading for!

All the best,

Look

Getting a better education and your life goals in order are more important than gaming (Unless of course you get payed for playing them) But whenever you get through your education and getting your future life in order, you can always come back now and then.

Good luck on your education and future life goals.

Best wishes from the IceOps Community!

My deepest respect for the decision you've made, that's gotta take balls.

I am gonna miss our late night shootouts, which I am still leading 5-4 :P, and I will remember the times your head were in my crosshairs and the click of my mouse button and your "OMG" on teamspeak. <- LOL :D

We had some good moments in the short time I've known you, but I can't help but feel that we actually got to know one another quite well.

I hope you come back :)

The best of luck, and a always a helping hand if you need one.

/Savi0r.

And this is news worth, why? I have never seen nor heard of you, but apparently you think quite highly of yourself. That you believe your absence in the COD4 gaming community will be missed or even noticed.

Best of luck in your endeavors, I guess. However, I still do not believe this was really news worthy. At best you could have sent a PM or email to the few people who know you, or might even care.

You will be missed, good luck, some stuff just end, but it was fun having you around here.

hope to see you again when you have achieved those goals,

Goodbye for now :)

And this is news worth, why? I have never seen nor heard of you, but apparently you think quite highly of yourself. That you believe your absence in the COD4 gaming community will be missed or even noticed.

Best of luck in your endeavors, I guess. However, I still do not believe this was really news worthy. At best you could have sent a PM or email to the few people who know you, or might even care.

Well, you apparently won't understand since you are not part of this family, he is a very nice guy, and his presence brought joy to the community so yes his absence will be noticed and it is a shame to have to say good bye to such a person.

At least try to show more compassion next time you post a reply to a topic of similar content.

Thanks everyone for the nice replies :) I Really appriciate them all!

You must be fun at partie's :whistling:

Well unfortunately I don't know you really much. But well if you can't control your self otherwise it is a decision you have to go. Of course your future life is more important than playing games.

Same goes from me..

Good luck!

It's 'News' because we ask that all members submit a notice if you're going to be inactive for more than 8 days- In this case he is. No one should think highly of themselves towards others- Which he is not. After all, this IS just the Internet.

Have some respect man, this means a lot to Vinny, so don't be a douche and ruin it with your bad attitude.

P.S.

I have never seen you either.

Have some respect man, this means a lot to Vinny, so don't be a douche and ruin it with your bad attitude.

P.S.

I've seen him, played with him few games. He is a nice guy, i don't need why is that hostility from that guy.

P.S.

I've seen him, played with him few games. He is a nice guy, i don't need why is that hostility from that guy.

Aside of this leaving, i can understannd his opinionn, but seemed to be the best thread to post this news. I don't meen to come across as a douchebag myself who thinks higly of himself. But having in mind i was Team-Admin and people come to me for Hackers/questions/suggestions/small talk etc.. i thought it was rightfull to post it as news.

Hey i am sorry he didnt know me, more the reason that he shouldnt bitch me down.

I am the last one who would think highly of himself. I am not NNJ (no hard feelings ''mijn lul is groot'')