Sign in to follow this  
MeAgain

Leaving

Guest theREALayzeL

It's too bad man, you're fun to play with; but you've gotta take care of life of course. Hit me up on xfire if you ever have second thoughts. LOL =D

Good luck man! Take it easy!

See ya mate, it was a lot of fun playing promod with you :)

IMO you made the right choice. I am also going to cut down my PC usage a lot for this last year of school. Good luck in real life and thanks for everything.

You will be missed...

And this is news worth, why? I have never seen nor heard of you, but apparently you think quite highly of yourself. That you believe your absence in the COD4 gaming community will be missed or even noticed.

Best of luck in your endeavors, I guess. However, I still do not believe this was really news worthy. At best you could have sent a PM or email to the few people who know you, or might even care.

Have some respect man, this means a lot to Vinny, so don't be a douche and ruin it with your bad attitude.

P.S.

I have never seen you either.

I've seen him, played with him few games. He is a nice guy, i don't need why is that hostility from that guy.

His comment does not make me think he is a nice guy. I might be wrong, but it most definitely isn't a good first impression.

And this is news worth, why? I have never seen nor heard of you, but apparently you think quite highly of yourself. That you believe your absence in the COD4 gaming community will be missed or even noticed.

Best of luck in your endeavors, I guess. However, I still do not believe this was really news worthy. At best you could have sent a PM or email to the few people who know you, or might even care.

Have some respect man, this means a lot to Vinny, so don't be a douche and ruin it with your bad attitude.

P.S.

I've seen him, played with him few games. He is a nice guy, i don't need why is that hostility from that guy.

His comment does not make me think he is a nice guy. I might be wrong, but it most definitely isn't a good first impression.

I was saying that Vinny is a good guy not the 'douche' :P

P.S.

My bad, I didn't mean Vinny =)

P.S.

Guys guys we should ignore this because one guy who doesn't know meaning of friendship wrote something bad. We should ignore this :)

Guest Ares
Aw to bad man.. Maybe we'll see you coming back after school and stuff :)

Come on, you can't be serious. Still?

too*

Dude, get used to it. I will never learn.

There is still hope!

Thanks for all the support guys :) It gives me the biggest smile :D

And afther a couple of months when i achieved most of my goals (short term ofcourse) i will update them in the forums (with pictures) :)

Haven't you left yet ! :D:P (joking don't take it serious)

Quote from MeAgain: “Thanks for all the support guys :) It gives me the biggest smile :D

And afther a couple of months when i achieved most of my goals (short term ofcourse) i will update them in the forums (with pictures) :)

Haven't you left yet ! :D:P

*Flies away*