Sign in to follow this  
Guest theREALayzeL

I hope this was a joke

Guest theREALayzeL

I was banned on the PromodLive S&D server just now for "hax."

I think I'm surprised. lol. Whats going on?

1. AYZEL.

2. I was banned on the COD4 PROMODLIVE Search and Destroy server

3. GUID- 9232df68

4. Admin UID 300000042

5. Reason- "hax"

6. Ban length Wednesday September 10th at 21:03

7. I was playing how I play everyday and boom. Banned.

I have an abundance of experience with COD4. I have been playing competitively online since 2007 and have competed in Intel's annual Desertbash Lanfest tournaments (winning in 2009).flickr.com/photos/lanfest/sets/72157631906918016/page3/

Beyond those words, Visit LEGIT-PROOF.COM and look up my gaming handle "AYZEL" or "AZL" ; alternatively you can type in my COD4 Guid and search me that way as well. Unfortunately Legit proof seems to have stopped updating their team listings after 2008 or 2009, but I can assure you I have been active since.

Visit punksbusted.com or pbbans.com and you will not find me there. I have NEVER cheated and NEVER had any ambitions to. I am trying to join this team to help develop the younger players, not undermine it by cheating.

legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=9232df68

legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=7b19007b

I was the guy on the left flickr.com/photos/lanfest/8146…/in/set-72157631906918016 You can find me drunk here.. lol flickr.com/photos/lanfest/8146…/in/set-72157631906918016

I was banned on the PromodLive S&D server just now for "hax."

I think I'm surprised. lol. Whats going on?

1. AYZEL.

2. I was banned on the COD4 PROMODLIVE Search and Destroy server

3. GUID- 9232df68

4. Admin UID 300000042

5. Reason- "hax"

6. Ban length Wednesday September 10th at 21:03

7. I was playing how I play everyday and boom. Banned.

I have an abundance of experience with COD4. I have been playing competitively online since 2007 and have competed in Intel's annual Desertbash Lanfest tournaments (winning in 2009).flickr.com/photos/lanfest/sets/72157631906918016/page3/

Beyond those words, Visit LEGIT-PROOF.COM and look up my gaming handle "AYZEL" or "AZL" ; alternatively you can type in my COD4 Guid and search me that way as well. Unfortunately Legit proof seems to have stopped updating their team listings after 2008 or 2009, but I can assure you I have been active since.

Visit punksbusted.com or pbbans.com and you will not find me there. I have NEVER cheated and NEVER had any ambitions to. I am trying to join this team to help develop the younger players, not undermine it by cheating.

legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=9232df68

legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=7b19007b

I was the guy on the left flickr.com/photos/lanfest/8146…/in/set-72157631906918016 You can find me drunk here.. lol flickr.com/photos/lanfest/8146…/in/set-72157631906918016

You'll have to wait for the person that banned you to submit their proof. Until then I'd suggest we wait.

Guest theREALayzeL

I understand the formalities, I just disagree with the execution. If I hadnt been playing for so long and was in the server with an aimbot or wallhack, I'd understand being banned. I do understand that I am somewhat new to visiting your server but I have played consistently well in your server with members on my team and against me; meagain would applaud me when he was active. I understand how it can look though. Just wish whoever it was [was] actually in ts when it happened. Ts seems like a ghost town whenever I have logged into it. Theres never anyone from the team in the cod4 promod, public or any channel whatsoever. You know?

Guest theREALayzeL

There were two zooms in the server at the time and they were on the opposite team. I was nading and pretty much just running through em. Think I was like 29-11 and they were collectively around 2-18

Guest theREALayzeL

I dunno honestly. If that was their admin ID, maybe. I think they were just mad.. =(

Well you were banned by Zoom which pretty much never submit ban reports/proof on the forum.

Hey mixr,

pls let us discuss the banning behavior of other admins in the admin/moderator section. If Zoom does so, we have to delegate it to NNJ or other master-admins to judge it!

Well you were banned by Zoom which pretty much never submit ban reports/proof on the forum.

Hey mixr,

pls let us discuss the banning behavior of other admins in the admin/moderator section. If Zoom does so, we have to delegate it to NNJ or other master-admins to judge it!

If Zoom does what?

Hey mixr,

If Zoom does what?

He has to post the bans he did. If not the master admins have to talk with him.

Guest theREALayzeL

I was really curious as to why I had been banned. Glad thats cleared up although I would've liked to see a demo of myself =D

I and epsi saw him on promod yesterday he is pre aiming and aiming through walls he is playing supisiously. Ask Epsilon.

doesn't matter what you saw, we have to have proof to do anything

Guest theREALayzeL
I and epsi saw him on promod yesterday he is pre aiming and aiming through walls he is playing supisiously. Ask Epsilon.

Me??

Guest theREALayzeL

LOL, I hope I read that wrong.. but, I could teach and show some of the newer players how to be a lot better and some of the older players some things they may not know. Cheating has NOTHING to do with how I play.

Guest EpSiLoN :)

I checked all guys i banned. I didn't ban you. But Maybe it will happen so much guys say your obv (not my opinion)

Guest theREALayzeL

Lol, I was wondering why you were asking me about skill. I was too tired. Had just got off a long shift. =D

Sign in to follow this