Sign in to follow this  
IJzzo

The Promod-Team has been disbanded

The Promod-Team has been disbanded because it is inactive and has no leader.

The alliance with IcE has been disbanded too. (for now at least)

Team-Players who did belong to the team and have applied by us will keep their clan member status.

Team-Players who did not apply by us (IcE-Team) have 2 weeks from now to apply as clanmember when they which to keep clan member status and accept this rules.

(Please do that only if you also really play on our servers and really have interest into this clan)

Guest EpSiLoN :)

Cant we remake with a new lead and new recruits ... I've join iceops for promod team :'(

First u need a leader. And I think that the leader should lead it really. so open the recruiment and accpet applications etc...

First a new leader then new team etc..

First u need a leader. And I think that the leader should lead it really. so open the recruiment and accpet applications etc...

First a new leader then new team etc..

Yush Exactly

Guest theREALayzeL

Well, this is horrible news. I was interested in joining to better the promod team. With the latest developments between players and what I've seen, it doesn't look good. Hope this gets sorted by the time I get back in two weeks, if not, wish your team the best of luck.

Guest theREALayzeL

If I do end up joining, I'd love to assist. I have a good number of strats for each map, numerous set nades from various places and a good mind for development. I have led more than a handful of teams to playoffs since caleague, tgl, cevo and esl.

If I do end up joining, I'd love to assist. I have a good number of strats for each map, numerous set nades from various places and a good mind for development. I have led more than a handful of teams to playoffs since caleague, tgl, cevo and esl.

Look at your app :P

I think (if we are gonna build a team again) leader should be Barti. I remember he was the leader of the last one too, and I believe he will make a great job if he is available.

He no longer wants to do this.

Changes about the Promod Team

I think Epsilon could do the job with some help. from barti till he knows what to do etc.. he's active on forums and I think he could lead the team good.

the team was a pile of wank anyway

dream is better

Oh thanks, bro.

That means a lot !

Yes , so much inactivity about the team. : s

It will be revived in time. I have faith in IceOps and I know that it will be great. Also say good job to Barti for running the promod team all these years. He did a fantastic job :)