Sign in to follow this  
DRz

Admin 300000026

Hello hello.

Server*: 176.31.106.44:28960

Admin Name: Vizual

Approximate time*: 08/10/2014 - 15:15.

What Happened*?

Ok so I was gently playing as always, when someone looked pretty suspicious. Indeed, he looked like knowing a lot. Always looking the good spot at the good timing. Anyways, Virtual is connected, I tell him that the guy looks weird. Then, he got killed, probably watched the killcam and saw that yeah, the guy was suspicious. Instead of going in spec to watch if the guy was clear, he just told him "you use wh". Wow. Ok. After what, me and another player told him that as he is an admin, he is supposed to spec and ban if necessary, not just telling him "you use wh". He just answered "Idc".

I tried to explain him that it was his role to be an admin as he is an admin lol, he answered me that I was an idiot and that he would get me banned for flaming and insulting.

After that, him and Epsilon, told me to stay quiet and play.

He does not bother spec a guy who looked pretty suspicious, insults and threats a player. So, I am wondering. Why is he an admin ?

I am already doing admins' job when I make demo and report people on the forum, so please, recruit good admin so that I dont have to report them too... Seriously, I'd like to play once in the day.

Btw, after Vizual told the guy he used wh, he was not making any kill and got killed lots of times. He went from 12-2 to 14-6 or something.

Note : I was not using my forum's name neither the one I use most of the time when I play on the server. Both of Epsi and Vizual did not know that I was DRz. It cannot be related to what happened between me and some admins when I reported Epsi / Savior. Your admins are like that (useless and disrespectful) with all the people.

Proof (if available):

YLr40rH.png

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

Drz is Frog - He was raging like hell cause we don't spect nobody (anyone was hacking ,if someone was demo please)

Viz was just playing , same .

Stop report admins for anything ...

Look at you , Nothing to say just #ineedabrain

He was raging like hell cause we don't spect nobody

Sir, could you please bring a proof of what you are saying instead of trashtalking and telling lies about me please ?

​Look at you , Nothing to say just #ineedabrain

Also, you are supposed to stay respectful towards me as I am staying respectful towards you.

Regardless, you were not on the server when Brutooze was suspicious. As I said, after Vizual told him that he used wh, he stopped being suspicious.

Quote of Vizual: "You call others low and u use wh XD" that " XD " indicates or should tell the receiving end, it is a joke; which you somehow missed.

Moreover, we have more ways to record a person without even spectating the person in question.

Another aspect to consider is that we admins communicate on different levels without players seeing it that we actually do.

It really seems to me as you are trying to hunt IceOps admins and making it your personal vandetta to report any situation that you consider "not doing our jobs."

I srly do not see any admin abuse in the proof you provided.

Guest arj

Sir, could you please bring a proof of what you are saying instead of trashtalking and telling lies about me please ?

Guy made topic accusing admin without any proof and full of trash talking, and now he writes that. Gg. That's all from me, I'm not going to feed troll anymore.

​Admin power is suspended for now.

Great news!

​am i the only one who is pissed from this guy... why don't you become a professor somewhere... i see u like talking and u like being heared from many people... it might be good for u.

How is that related to the current thread ?