Sign in to follow this  
verone123

reder

This story is too long than 2 years

i guess 3-4,

1. i were very aggressive teenager. This fact destroys relations with the Community iceops(Mean disrespect with spamming "you lucker" etc.)

2. i hope that thekelm, down, kenai (that was there on map mp_meanstreets2) will not argue that they mounted demo with preactivated wallhack or something. After 5min. when i killed -down* when he camped in wall (he did this for 3 rounds with stutter), so, banned with reason wallhack. 2nd i hope that admins will not argue that this is lie.

3. 2 years ago i started to open bugs. The first bug that had open: teleporting marine inda walls, out of map, sky etc. From this a had some warnings from admins "stop bug or ban". Next bug: godmode had open accidently (will not explains how it was and works). This was on map mp_crash, i didnt know that i couldnt die. So dont need to explains the ban reason because there was admin.

4. Map mp_highrise. I played tank stance for 7-0 rounds. There was iceops|reiss and he was very-very-very mad at this ownage. What he did? He kicked me because i owned him. Reiss, if you reading this, are you remember? Hope that you will not argue this true. What i did? Connected back and \exec asd, where asd is a script for shotgun (7 bullets in 1) and caused him to die. Then new ban reason -- scripting.

And i silent the facts that admins everytimes used at me (firebug, explode) etc. It was before ban and after the ban.

Yes, i used bugs after the ban 2 years ago.

Yes, i dont use bugs last time.

No, i dont play with script last time.

No, i dont hacking and cheating and never did. I can not understand this "hacker".

Well, i'm sorry for this years but i very wish to play. This wish stronger than your bans.

All that i said is a true. If not then correct me but i dont think that my memory is damaged.

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

It's easy to say that after 2 or 1 year , keep banning him like arj said

Reder, Althought it happened in the past, playing with two accounts to activiate godmode, or for spectating the obs, or to change guns...or....or... isnt cheating?......omg stop kidding others. Well u did that cheating and it is the truth! So deal with the consequences and stop banhopping! That should be the first step of your rehabilitation. This behavior shows your fucking weird attitude!

if u get unbanned, i will leave that community immediatly....hoping it wont happen!

well. btw, appeals ban cuz some admin write in ban reason "APPEAL the ban, at this time 2 weeks", just tried.

Very thanks guys that trust me.

So, ICEOPS(not all), you started first when mounted demo with lying. Now its karma.

Today i played with name "wef" and quench-your foolish admin banned 2 players - my 2nd fake accaunt with name "reder" for trick him away from real "me" and another player which had same ping, it wasnt me -- GOOD JOB, QUENCH. And he kick/ban another guys without reason with msg "hahaha, i kicked him when he obs". MAGIC_ITEMZ saw this, he answer "XD". It too wasnt me.

Good idea to give admin points to new player. :thumbsup:

P.s. Dont need to play with bugs to own players like Groovy.

p.s.s. Ty for improving my hiding skills.

well. btw, appeals ban cuz some admin write in ban reason "APPEAL the ban, at this time 2 weeks", just tried.

Very thanks guys that trust me.

So, ICEOPS(not all), you started first when mounted demo with lying. Now its karma.

Today i played with name "wef" and quench-your foolish admin banned 2 players - my 2nd fake accaunt with name "reder" for trick him away from real "me" and another player which had same ping, it wasnt me -- GOOD JOB, QUENCH. And he kick/ban another guys without reason with msg "hahaha, i kicked him when he obs". MAGIC_ITEMZ saw this, he answer "XD". It too wasnt me.

Good idea to give admin points to new player. :thumbsup:

P.s. Dont need to play with bugs to own players like Groovy.

p.s.s. Ty for improving my hiding skills.

This just proves that you still have yet to Mature and act your age. As you've said previously ' i were very aggressive teenager.' But you want to 'change' even though you still get onto the server with two accounts at a time- Which isn't allowed. 'Well, i'm sorry for this years but i very wish to play. This wish stronger than your bans.' And that- If you loved the mod 'sooooo' much, You would've tried a ban appeal rather than constant ban-hopping. And THIS doesn't even help your case one bit. You're not allowed in our servers period because of obvious reasons- (Possible Wallhack/Skins) Bug Abuse(Still doing it) Ban-Hopping, and of course Two accounts playing at the same time. So from what I've seen of you- At least in my case, You're never going to get unbanned. You will still get banned no matter how hard you try. All I have to say to you is- Please, Start acting your age and be more mature and accept your ban.

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

Close this topic cmon... He seriously trolling us , no way to make an exeption for this guy..

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

Double post

Btw Why take an name similar to one of our member

d3c73cf6 Gr0dbvy Epsilon Permanent Ban evade u made an ban appeal wait it ends

@GroOvY

about another pc: Not need another pc. Copy and rename cod4.exe and run this. If ban with hardware then download (search program in google) to hide/change h.w. id. If ban with ip i advice (download hideallip). For change guid use (razor'z cd-key generator), or search license keys in google there too much free licenses.

Kenai, umad?

Guest arj
Not need another pc.

copy and rename cod4.exe and run this.

kenai, umad?

See? But nooo, he changed, he found way in life and Jesus, bla black, you don't play OBS so shush, he is good etc.

Trying to be good last time. ALl who playing with me in last time know that i play honestly. I didnt used bugs for long time. I never did use hax/scripts/macro etc. Respecting other players.

Just playing with follow your rules but avade/ignoring your bans.

I'll upload demos with gameplay when admins offline. Just like that i want.

Btw its couldnt help me. Just trying.

Trying to be good last time. ALl who playing with me in last time know that i play honestly. I didnt used bugs for long time. I never did use hax/scripts/macro etc. Respecting other players.

THIS isn't even compared to 'trying' by my standards. And for the record, No I'm not mad. I find it amusing that you still have yet to grow up and act your age. Other players that were worse than you even matured up enough for me to respect them- However in your case, I have little doubt you will ever change.

Thread Closed

Guest Ares

I'm just going to write this last post because I feel that we need to set something straight. WE DO NOT CARE IF YOU CHEATED OR NOT. You've proved that you're an annoying (s)kid and we don't want you playing on our servers. End of story.