realmadrid09

Ban appeal...

hey

1. Your nickname:W4lkingdead

2. Server you got banned on:iceops obscurity

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): c2cbd98c

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server):0

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted):WH, its impossible

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs) I play here like 3months,i got bann once for tk,but i never used WH ,show me your screenshot and demo,where i used hack,so pls unbann me asap,i am old player here

i think,any newbie admin banned me,pls ubann me,ty

The admin who banned you did not report the ban yet. (could not find the ban)

Over xfire he told me that he doesn't use an original cd-key. Therefore another player with the same key could have been banned.

And since your brother installed it and you only "play it," could be that he used a hack while playing and not you ;)

Seems like I banned you today.

Quennch can confirm (Also chatlog) that you admitted to be MSA, who was banned by minqkel time ago.

So, what makes me a bit wondering about this is, that the ban reason I gave is ban evade, not WH.

So maybe somebody else banned you. Lets see.

So, what makes me a bit wondering about this is, that the ban reason I gave is ban evade, not WH.

Hmm I can only find the "banhopping" reason in banlist. Can't find anything about the WH ban.

Hmm I can only find the "banhopping" reason in banlist. Can't find anything about the WH ban.

It is the same ban. He got confused because i told him Minq banned MSA for WHing. The ban is about Ban evading.