Sign in to follow this  
IceCold

W4lking)ead

Don't know how much my word will count but I'll give my opinion.

I have been trying to get this guy banned for reasons posted above and suspicion that he uses wallhack every now and then for the sake of getting himself 150 points and pissing some one off at the process. Sadly proof I gathered cant be run on cod player -.-"

Its no secret that I dislike him and his constant whining but he really can take something out of line, pfft I dont care if some one will say wh or aim cuz he is a newbie player.

But as I remember in his ban appeal he stated he plays 3 months or so on obs servers.

Oh and If he didnt use hack when his guid got banned, why rename and play undercover for the entire time instead of clearing the matter with the IO members. Just a thought.

Well, during the time I played yesterday when someone said that he will get banned he laughed and said that he can get a different GUID at any time. I would have included more screenshots to show his behaviour but unfortunately my COD crashed when I was saving this first one so.. sorry! :D

But this makes me wonder, why can't we have the IceOps server back to original key only.

why can't we have the IceOps server back to original key only.

I agree. This would be pretty amazing. However, applying original key only to the server would mean probably less players. In fact, only regulars would be there (which I TOTALLY don't mind :D )

Don't worry about the missed screenshots. When he joins, he does the same thing over and over again. Therefore, gathering more proof won't be a problem ;)

I DO play that game thanks to frogy... he just saved my life by giving me an original CD key... which i remember :P... Some of us dont live in Germany USA Canada and other GIANT countries... i live in the fking Bulgaria... where some find it hard to buy a single bread / day..

I agree with you Sharky.

I decided to buy the game once... Got myself sold a broken key, even made an appeal considering I had no idea it was a global ban -.-

Now im on a cracked one

W4lking)ead came back into the server thus trying to evade the tempban given by @Ares

I have now permbanned him for this.

I have permbanned him cuz of his banhopping. Now I know that I have to permban his former guid, too. Good to know ;)

Your welcome sharky

You're doing this on purpose but I don't know why...

The reason I gave shark the key code that I bought is because I liked having him in the server when the key thing changed and cracked keys wouldn't work. I had bought two games a long time ago and wanted him to play. If I could I would have bought all my cracked key friends one but I don't have that kind of money. Just wanted to help a friend out

I don't get it.. sam ? minq? is there some problem? I could say frogy is more than just an online friend for me... we could be living in the same city pretty soon... idk why you said that @sam00 .. He is a friend i could talk to anything about... to share my pains.. etc... So you really should explain what u meant.

I don't get it.. sam ? minq? is there some problem? I could say frogy is more than just an online friend for me... we could be living in the same city pretty soon... idk why you said that @sam00 .. He is a friend i could talk to anything about... to share my pains.. etc... So you really should explain what u meant.

Your instead of You're

Sign in to follow this