Sign in to follow this  
Cens

Ban Appeal

Hello again guys,

my ingame name is Cens in LoVe and i often play on the HC Server.

Yesterday, i got banned by Tirano for Wallhack

Here are the details:

Guid 8144f7ee

Cens in LoVe

Tirano

Permanent

WH -Tirano - appeal ar iceops.in

As mentioned in the other thread, i mostly play on your hc servers for fun, after some competitive rounds in cups, IRC, etc.

I played in some bigger Cod4 clans like neXT| Multigaming,TR. (Texas Rangers) and i am active on IRC, excello and cybergamers.

I never used any wallhack or aimbot, and i never will! You can check my guid aswell on ggc-stream.net/search/server/guid.

Due to my experience (playing cod4 since release), i consider myself as a good player, which often tends ppl to think i might hack.

I can up demos to prove my innocence, if you want.Or we can play some promod together sometime. For any further questions, feel free to ask.

(BTW: The fast movement speed on the HC server is awesome and fun to play, but could you reduce the Spawn protection time?

And is there a list of the killsteaks?)

Best regards,

Cens

Hey man!

First of all: You own demos are not usefull here, as it will probably only be the demo provided by the admin who banned you, which will serve as proof.

That being said, here are the demos:

1 2

----

I dunno about the spawn protection time, but my guess is that it's there for a reason. I play on the HC server every now and then, and I sometimes find myself wreaking havoc, which also includes running past spawnpoints, so I think the spawn protection is solid, as it is.

----

I think the killstreaks are: 3 kills = UAV, 5 kills = predator, 7 kills = airstrike, 9 kills = artillery, 15 kills = care package, 25 kills = chopper.

I dunno if I forgot anything, but this is also as far as I have gotten myself =P

Alright, first demo. Don't even bother watching it, since when is spray and pray wallhacking? He is just wallbanging the same spot for the whole map.

Second demo, well he seems to find players who are hard to spot at first sight.. But you can notice he is playing based on UAV intel.

unbanned.

Thx mate,

just downloaded the demos and thought the same. For my defence :D i wanted to know how high i can get on the killstreak , normally i run around like crazy and dont wallbang the shit out of it.

Thank you alot kind sir,

i wish you all a good evening.

Greetz, Cens

@Savior: I managed to get a nuke on the killstreak, i think it was 45. But i cant remember all single streaks.