Sign in to follow this  
instynkt

Banned why? skill ? wallhack ^^

Tooday i was playing on the ice ops sd promod cod4 When I have reached 34-14 and my team was very low admin eplision/explosion or what evere give me ban ? plz give me demo or some screen ! this is incredible ... i play on the esl,cg and some admin shi.. give me ban? tell my why ? because im good ^^ Please, you will extract about conclusions but without no causes not .

8yrqr5.jpg

8yrqr5.jpg

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

First of all u insults your team of lows.

snd time here is the demo , i wont unban you.

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

Be polite first of all. It's not insulting me you will get something

team was very low admin eplision/explosion some admin shi..

8yrqr5.jpg

Tooday

eplision/explosion or what evere

plz

i play on the esl

you will extract about conclusions but without no causes not .

This_0afa54_643211.jpg

Ahahaha Nice picture :D

The demo does not show any hacks.

Next time. Do not insult us as we are trying hard for keeping our servers clean. sometimes we ban the wrong people.

So trie to keep your head cool and settel it like a mature man/girl.

Unbanned.

Guest Ares

Joker beat me by a minute. Also, why does every ban appeal turn into a mockery towards the player?

Guest HappY EpSiLoN

Well like u want , but when i go spect idk the guy just get an decrease of skill.

i'm wrong , sorry for what.

Well @HappY EpSiLoN you seem to be new and if that's that then please be very careful in your decisions because you've got the power. I saw you accusing player(s) on obscurity mod of 'hacking' but you don't even know the basics of the mod... no offence but just be more careful from now on.

Well @HappY EpSiLoN you seem to be new and if that's that then please be very careful in your decisions because you've got the power. I saw you accusing player(s) on obscurity mod of 'hacking' but you don't even know the basics of the mod... no offence but just be more careful from now on.

He isn't new, but that's a different story.

And I can relate to what he says, there is a problem with players being aware of us spectating them, thus lowering their skill or turning of their hacks while we spectate.