Sign in to follow this  
V!zu4L

Ban Appeal

Guest HappY EpSiLoN
he can play sd server :D , idk how, but he is not unbanned his self ,

Yea , confused with promod sd and snip

Yes I've seen it. It does not show any hacks. He uses the sounds that players make.

Then watch it again.

Rebanned.

Are you serious?

Well to me it looks pretty obvious, and people on the server also called wallhack on him, theres just too many moments where he knows where to aim, knows where a head will pop up.

Theres moments in the demo where he aims at a random spot and a player head pops up,

Look, if you all so strongly object against this ban youre free to unban him again with no further action from my part.

Yes I've seen it. It does not show any hacks. He uses the sounds that players make.

Then watch it again.

Rebanned.

Are you serious?

Well to me it looks pretty obvious, and people on the server also called wallhack on him, theres just too many moments where he knows where to aim, knows where a head will pop up.

Theres moments in the demo where he aims at a random spot and a player head pops up,

Look, if you all so strongly object against this ban youre free to unban him again with no further action from my part.

True, but I watched the demo using wallhack myself. Looks clean to me. Suspicious, but clean ;)

Just because 1 admin thinks that a demo shows no cheats, is not a reason to unban someone.

I for one watched this demo with and without wallhack, and i can see that he most likely knows too much, but is clearly very skilled at hiding his wallhack, if there is any.

Just watching the demo and saying "no wh, unbanned" is stupid imo.

We should always wait for more than 2 admins oppinions, on such a matter, if there's doubt.

This is not the first time someone has a appealed, and had his demo watched by one admin, only to be unbanned. But that's a discussion for the private section.

P.S.

I don't care if it's a super admin who unbans or not, all appeals should be watched by more than 2 admins in order to make a decision.

Just because 1 admin thinks that a demo shows no cheats, is not a reason to unban someone.

I for one watched this demo with and without wallhack, and i can see that he most likely knows too much, but is clearly very skilled at hiding his wallhack, if there is any.

We should always wait for more than 2 admins oppinions, on such a matter, if there's doubt.

This is not the first time someone has a appealed, and had his demo watched by one admin, only to be unbanned. But that's a discussion for the private section.

P.S.

I don't care if it's a super admin who unbans or not, all appeals should be watched by more than 2 admins in order to make a decision.

Joker

Epsilon

Groovy

minQkel

= 4 admins.

Well, Savior you can just put your anger or what it is to me because I unbanned him directly.

But you have a point. Next time I will wait with unbanning when 2 admins have shared the same(hacks: Yes or No).

P.S.

Joker

Epsilon

Groovy

minQkel

= 4 admins.

Well, technically it was only 1 when Joker unbanned him. And epsilon never said that he's clear or cheating. Unban at 1 moderator's decision and 3 mods think he's not cheating totally. Simple maths.

Also; Never, ever ban/unban someone without being 100% sure OR without consulting other moderators.

P.S.

Joker

Epsilon

Groovy

minQkel

= 4 admins.

I just read your comment wrong, disregard this reply thanks :) <3

Well, Savior you can just put your anger or what it is to me because I unbanned him directly.

But you have a point. Next time I will wait with unbanning when 2 admins have shared the same(hacks: Yes or No).

I have no anger towards you, it's just as I said. This wasn't the first time someone appealed and was unban because 1 admin didn't think the demo was good enough.

.. and I agree with you on this ban, that demo isn't enough :)