Sign in to follow this  
V!zu4L

Ban Appeal

Just because 1 admin thinks that a demo shows no cheats, is not a reason to unban someone.

I for one watched this demo with and without wallhack, and i can see that he most likely knows too much, but is clearly very skilled at hiding his wallhack, if there is any.

Just watching the demo and saying "no wh, unbanned" is stupid imo.

We should always wait for more than 2 admins oppinions, on such a matter, if there's doubt.

This is not the first time someone has a appealed, and had his demo watched by one admin, only to be unbanned. But that's a discussion for the private section.

P.S.

I don't care if it's a super admin who unbans or not, all appeals should be watched by more than 2 admins in order to make a decision.

Joker

Epsilon

Groovy

minQkel

= 4 admins.

Well, technically it was only 1 when Joker unbanned him. And epsilon never said that he's clear or cheating. Unban at 1 moderator's decision and 3 mods think he's not cheating totally. Simple maths.

Also; Never, ever ban/unban someone without being 100% sure OR without consulting other moderators.

There is 2 threads about this ban. Epsilon said so at the other thread. Also savior said "i dont care that a super admin..." which means hes talking about the second unban. :-)

Just because 1 admin thinks that a demo shows no cheats, is not a reason to unban someone.

I for one watched this demo with and without wallhack, and i can see that he most likely knows too much, but is clearly very skilled at hiding his wallhack, if there is any.

Just watching the demo and saying "no wh, unbanned" is stupid imo.

We should always wait for more than 2 admins oppinions, on such a matter, if there's doubt.

This is not the first time someone has a appealed, and had his demo watched by one admin, only to be unbanned. But that's a discussion for the private section.

P.S.

I don't care if it's a super admin who unbans or not, all appeals should be watched by more than 2 admins in order to make a decision.

Joker

Epsilon

Groovy

minQkel

= 4 admins.

Well, technically it was only 1 when Joker unbanned him. And epsilon never said that he's clear or cheating. Unban at 1 moderator's decision and 3 mods think he's not cheating totally. Simple maths.

Also; Never, ever ban/unban someone without being 100% sure OR without consulting other moderators.

There is 2 threads about this ban. Epsilon said so at the other thread. Also savior said "i dont care that a super admin..." which means hes talking about the second unban. :-)

Was actually just pointing out that I don't think that a super admins decision should way more than an experienced admin, who plays on the server in question, almost every day. I had no idea there were 2 threads before vizual posted the 2nd one.

And tbh I find it strange that VIZUAL was the on appealing for his friend, and that his friend hasn't made a single comment on this forum. And he didn't use the correct form. Which he should know that he had to.

... but that's none of my business *Kermit-style drinking coffee*.