Sign in to follow this  
TheKelm

New Server - ARMA 2: DayZ

Well, a bit of a money problem here now ;(

I had my arm dislocated on 25 october. And on the night from monday to tuesday agian in my sleep :S

So I can't work and I don't have the game. So I need to wait for it to buy it.

The only thing we should change atm is the number of the AI bandits imo... If you are unlucky you meet in the first town you go to after spawning and they just gun you down with assault rifles :P Would be way more fun with less AI bandits and more actual players ^^

Haha especially at the big airfield your fault I died kelm shouldnt have listened to you when you said lets go to the airfield

Haha

At least I don't crash every single car I drive... See, it's funny, because you do! :P

They have only recently implemented the ai in cities you would only find them at missions normally. Yes there is a day and night cycle but its real time so it takes 24 hours based on what time has been set. But maybe Epoch has disabled it as many hate night time.

Haha especially at the big airfield your fault I died kelm shouldnt have listened to you when you said lets go to the airfield

Haha

At least I don't crash every single car I drive... See, it's funny, because you do! :P

Says the one who crashed down two road signs ;)

Well ninja you should get rid of night time or get it lighter XD cause we cant see sh*t when we play on evenings XD.

Also need to add the plugins/ Scripts i send to you on steam. As 90% of the server uses them. They are user freindly. Also check the website for other usefull mods that could be good like Ai bases to take over with rare loot. These brings a few players over to do teamwork :P and not dying every 5 min by ai's all over Electro and Cherno.

Also if you need help with adding stuff ask me i will gladly help :)

Also we need a custom loading screen looks coller than Dayz Epoch :)

I thought the server was still up, sorry about that.

But it seems to me that lots of our members have the game already, so if some effort was put into the server (from members, since you and Kelm were pretty much always there) the server might have gotten more activity, though you can't force anyone to play. That is just my opinion.

I was often there. But that is it.

And if not anyone here says he want to play on that server I don't start it again. It is very CPU hungry. Wasted resources when it is totally idle (nobody joined within 10days when played last time)

The only reason I stopped playing it was because there was no competition it was just getting a gear to use against zombies. There was people to fight with but the chances of meeting them without telling them were you was made it a very small chance. I would start playing it again if we had at least 7 players on.

So in response to you Ninja yes I would.