Sign in to follow this  
never121

Ban appeal

Have to say, insuficient proof with an opinion of not hacking.

Kills are conclusive with sound and IQ (solely based on demo).

I'm afraid a mistake was made here. He shall be unbanned (after more opinions are given)

Currently a draw: 1 vote ban (savior) and 1 vote unban (myself)

I'm afraid a mistake was made here. He shall be unbanned (after more opinions are given)

Whatever, I will unban him and get more proof, as this will undoubtedly happen anyways. Seems like many people are being unbanned these days because not enough admins agree that they should be banned.

Lookout wrote:

Whatever, I will unban him and get more proof, as this will undoubtedly happen anyways. Seems like many people are being unbanned these days because not enough admins agree that they should be banned.

Come on man, I just gave my opinion on this ban based on the proof provided. This is nothing personal. No need to open a new discussion about admins agreeing on bans. ;)

Lookout wrote:

Come on man, I just gave my opinion on this ban based on the proof provided. This is nothing personal. No need to open a new discussion about admins agreeing on bans. ;)

This has nothing to do with you.