Sign in to follow this  
Biohazzard

Hacker on IceOps Obscurity

1. OMG_gamer (i believe its Davids alias-hence the demo name-which is supposedly alias of MSA)

2. i took $ministatus but forgot to screenshot it, reminded myself after i quit the game

3. IceOps - Team Obscurity

4. 7th of November 2014, about 22h CET

5. [attach=1475][/attach] [attach=1476][/attach] [attach=1477][/attach]

demo ''david4'' was too big to upload unfortunately, it shows him shooting through a wall at obs over long range, and it also shows me cussing (for which i apologise)

so what happened more was that earlier today there was a guy named David that came on the server, was suspicious, all of a sudden got over 500 score, when admins began looking into him he reconnected and somehow forgot how to play. he started playing like mad again so he got banned, moments later connected OMG_gamer who firstly didnt do anything much but then suddenly he started wrecking us - which leads me to believing that it was david (or as others said, MSA) all along.

even if you do ban him he will keep coming back unfortunately

Thanks for the report.

He is already banned for banhopping. Tree and I took care of it.

About the issue that banevaders rejoin 2min later is because the server allowes cracked keys. When the server will allow original keys only, banhoppers like msa or reder will be gone for good.

Sign in to follow this