Sign in to follow this  
Apples

Temp-banned

So I was being my normal Apples self, and Riot temp bans me for a month for playing around with Quennch, when Quennch was fully aware of what I was doing and that it was under a joking circumstance. Mind unbanning me? Thanks, Apples.

1. Your nickname: Apples.

2. Server you got banned on: Obscurity

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): f0e3766c

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server) Didn't say, was Riot though.

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server): Using tag clan. didn't remove when told to. (Nobody told me to as the only admin with IceOps tags on was Quennch and he was aware I was joking. Riot was under a different name without IceOps.)

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server): 30 days.

7. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs): Just playing around with Q (Quennch) and I put the tags on, then started joking around with people, feel free to check logs for that, and I even asked Q if I could join IceOps and such, but apparently Riot believed I was in a serious manner and temp-banned me for it.

EDIT: Err mind moving this in the correct place for me? Was unaware of where it was supposed to be.

I'm not in this appeal nor will take care of it. I just stated that 30 days ban for wearing the clan tag is way too much. And this isn't r1ot's first exaggerated ban

Oh, okay, thank you for the clarification. I appreciate it.

Unbanned.

You've got your little punishment now.

Make sure you don't do that again, because you know wearing the IceOps tag on the server makes people think you're an admin and that isn't right.

@sam00 r1ot is a new admin and probably doesn't have an idea of ban durations. Yes 30-day is too much, I'll let him off this time :)

Sign in to follow this