Sign in to follow this  
mArK1

Ban Appeal

1. mArK1

2. IceOps-Team Hardcore - TDM - Ranked

3. 55988f9d

4. no uid (admin's nick => Tirano)

5. wallhack (but i wasn't cheating)

6. suddenly kicked at the end of the game, i only had a great score, and ban's message appeared

1. mArK1

2. IceOps-Team Hardcore - TDM - Ranked

3. 55988f9d

4. no uid (admin's nick => Tirano)

5. wallhack (but i wasn't cheating)

6. suddenly kicked at the end of the game, i only had a great score, and ban's message appeared

So what? Did you watch the demo? I am sure that you use a wh.

If others do not think so, then you will unban.

Not at home right now, but will check it when I come back.

I will however mention that I am not surprised that he is banned, as I yesterday banned him from the promod server, after googling his GUIDs to find him already banned here.

I did so because I thought he was suspicious. I however have no demo of it.

i cant see a wh. Additionally he checked corners where nobody was hiding...

Anyway, it isnt the first time my oppinion differs from tirano`s about clear signs of a wallhack.

It's not the most obvious I have ever seen, but I see why he was banned.

This looks like wallhack/esp to me. Maybe even a little bit of roccat? Or maybe just lag. It looks like his bullets hit where he isn't aiming a few times.

about a libit of roccat...it is hc! i do that no scope killin all the time. After years of playing i know instinctivly where the center of my screen is! If u ban mark for this demo, it will be a matter of time till iam the next one who get banned!

I have also played a lot of hardcore, and this seems odd to me, this was all I said. Might be spectator lag, might not be. I also sense some WH.

We shouldn't make decisions based on how we play ourselves, but on what the demo shows.

There are obviously a majority of people voting for unban, so if nobody has any objections he should be unbanned.

I have also played a lot of hardcore, and this seems odd to me, this was all I said. Might be spectator lag, might not be. I also sense some WH.

We shouldn't make decisions based on how we play ourselves, but on what the demo shows.

There are obviously a majority of people voting for unban, so if nobody has any objections he should be unbanned.

lol

lol

Of course experience is a factor, but we shouldn't be like "Oh, I can do that, so he must not cheat.." was what I meant.

the demo shows a gaming style pretty similar to mine! Running to spawn areas, preaiming corners and well known spots, no scope spraying and wallbanging. "It might be..." shouldnt be the basis of judging! Revoking unsure decissions is always a suboptimal way.

Before this turns personal, let's just make clear that my comment was meant for making others aware of what I saw, so that they may look for the same things, or atleast know what I saw.

I am sorry that my english knowledge is too slim for me to explain it in another way.