Sign in to follow this  
pundravac1

Admin abuse Failer.

I would like to report an abuse by an admin Failer, he kicked me 1 time and banned me 2 times. The kick was for 'outmapping' when i was in map on a building. The bans were for 'bad behaviour' when i did nothing wrong, then i asked him what did i do wrong could you tell me? He said 'i have my proof if you want go report me to iceops.in'. Thank you.

Steam 'Bearded Dragon In A Sombrero'.

1. Name: Kosta

2. 0fcab8ce

3. IceOps Obscurity

4. IceOps|Failer

5.The first ban was like 2 weeks ago, and the second was yesterday at like 20:00 - 20:10

6. I 'behave bad'

7. Don't have proof, many players saw it

Please rewrite it in this form:

1. Your Name*:
  2. Your GUID*:
  3. Server:
  4. Admin Name:
  5. Approximate time*:
  6. What Happened*?
  7. Proof (if available):

Don't worry we will take your application seriously but filling up in the format would be better :)

EDIT: Thanks for doing that.

@Fa!l3r|Ger* What do you have to say about this?

First of all.

You banned him for that? You should go to the promod server, people talk like that all the time.

On topic:

Why not just use $warn? - I don't think "fuck" and "noob" and "stfu" are terms which should cause a 2 week ban. But that's just me.

First of all.

You banned him for that? You should go to the promod server, people talk lik

On topic:

Why not just use $warn? - I don't think ... terms which should cause a 2 week ban. But that's just me.

How you come to the conclusion I banned him for two weeks?

Its not only the words he used, it's also his behaviour in general, as you can see on the screens.

Finally, I have nothing more to say to this topic. Later :thumbup:

First of all.

You banned him for that? You should go to the promod server, people talk lik

On topic:

Why not just use $warn? - I don't think ... terms which should cause a 2 week ban. But that's just me.

How you come to the conclusion I banned him for two weeks?

Its not only the words he used, it's also his behaviour in general, as you can see on the screens.

Finally, I have nothing more to say to this topic. Later :thumbup:

Lol, my bad. I read it as if he was banned for 2 weeks.

Off topic: Do you use the $warn cmd?

Doesn't that admin overreact?

The screenshots you have there are not even of the same map.

I think those 2 maps are from 2 different bans considering he has said that he has gotten banned twice.

It may be that the proof is insufficient but he tends to rage out when he dies as obscurity or when some one has a longer run as a obs and keeps surviving everything.

Point of this conversation is you cant trust your brother anymore hue hue, yes i aggre make new profile for him put new cd key and new nick.... problem solved, and btw its not perm as i see it so dont raise the dust now

Lemme throw my word ^^ ... 1st - i can totally confirm Kosta's behaviour is not really good... its okay if u say words lke 'fk' 'damn' 'shit' etc... but dont use them to harm other players as long as you don't even know them... 2nd.. just tell me... how many times have that 'MY BROTHER NOT ME' 'MY DOG NOT ME' gone through that time cod4 have existed (not sure what i've said but i hope u keep following my mind :D) ... Failer may not have enough proof.. but you're behavoiour should really be cahnged. I stick to him and as i know you- you deserved that ban.

I'm still convinced of my decision. And it's not like I banned him for days, once for an hour and the 2nd for 5 hours. Plus this is absolutely no abuse, because I banned for a behaviour towards others, I wouldn't even tolerate in real life. So that's my point. I'm done :P^^

As i said his behaviour is really bad... and as you guys know me ...ive spent 6 years of my life in obs (sadly ... some of you may not call it life :D) and ive played and seen a lot of kosta... he rages and acts like his own brother... well noone said that they are not one person :)

I don't call my self xXKosta that was my brother playing, im only Kosta.

I don't swear anymore i behave properly. And you didn't have anything on be the 2nd time you banned me

He says his brother is responsible but then and goes and uses me a lot and then goes on to say that he will behave properly.

You also know the exact time of ban. If you look at other ban appeals, saying it was another person does not get you unbanned just be

responsible for you actions.