Sign in to follow this  
RooT

Wtf..

1. Your nickname: RooT

2. Server you got banned on: Obscurity

3. Your UID : 370ee242

4. Admin UID : 0 (?)

5. Ban reason : "Hacker and insult admins Treefrog + Quennch"

6. Short information about what happened : First of all i Did not hacked. he (Quennch) Wanted statement that ive hacked on other server and didnt here... i gave him and then i said i came back to see if im unbanned (in first case of mine happens long time ago) he told me that im "dishonest" and then he said "RooT you are hacker Please leave" And after ive peed i saw Baam banned. For nothing

First of all i want to say what a great "Community" We have here -.-

2nd no Proof that ive hacked Now

3rd Why to do such a case on me my first case happens long time ago (i think 2 years ago) And people still hurting me about that

ive wanted to join iceops cuz its great community but now i see that only kiddo's are admins...

ive got question for you quennch: Why You've banned me when i said ive got banned for cheating on OTHER server long time ago (The first case)

ive got also for TreeFrog: Da heck you want from me? Ive done nothing to you or to Quennch

Since i remember myself on iceops i wanted joining in. To be a part of great Community That Klem, Ninja And , DeltaMX Builded Here.

i remember treefrog since ive joined first time to iceops was newbie on obscuirty

i said to all of you including ninja and Klem that i want join so badly to see my name IceOps|RooT it was such an honor to me be here.

i wanted talk with Klem about Joining here Also with DeltaMX Also with ninja (he didnt responded.) All rejected. i said Fine so letme play normal here..

You guys have Something Against me I think Personally to each one here..

All i asking is unban cuz i Did not:

Ban hopped

Hacked

Cheated

Insulted (Exept in joke Sorry if ive hurted And also it can cause only on temp ban not perm ban..)

Regards,

RooT

He has been banned on the NBK sniper server for hacking. He admits to that too.

Then he said he has never tried to evade the ban but his changed GUID proves otherwise.

He says he wants to join IceOps but he can't control his anger all the time.

RooT please never play with us again... you are pathetic.

007a9952d2d10e8235a2ef84c58dd8c2.png

0ede57a90daa3f38d6a30a876cda9927.png

2fc1e3d130a9a1650a5f81dc65877e78.png

f1c89b1f12e32e201fc3669bbead7947.png

6aba334153680cb805db48669154753c.png

eae0581f964f6ea71f5bada6d4b15077.png

Pls don't quote this whole post, it's HUGE.

Well, if he didn't use hacks on our servers, but did (sometime ago) on others, does this mean we instantly ban those people from our servers? (Not to mention, without proof)

Sry, but that can't be right.

People using hacks will be caught and banned. It's just a matter of time. Root however, I haven't seen using hacks.

Well, if he didn't use hacks on our servers, but did (sometime ago) on others, does this mean we instantly ban those people from our servers? (Not to mention, without proof)

People using hacks will be caught and banned. It's just a matter of time. Root however, I haven't seen using hacks.

(Once we know) we never allowed players banned on other places such as MBi's (PBBans, GGC-Stream etc.) to play on our servers in the past.

Can't remember who used to say this: (maybe @Ares or @TheKelm)

"Once a hacker, always a hacker."

i think they have something against me :( specially treefrog

This has nothing to do with me except I stated the previous hack. You were also banned from iceops 2013ish for being rude which I left out.you wasn't unbanned by my research but changed guid which equal banhop. That's the only way you got back in here.

I also agree with lookout ;) but you juust insulted all of us (the kiddos admins) ... you know it ain't true and just got mad because got banned... But one does not simply call all the admins kiddos because of that... anyways... as i said .. Lookout FTW :D

This has to settle it.

You can't ban people without proof, that's the statement. I'm not saying he didn't hack, he didn't insulted. It's just facts.

Hacking on another server ain't a proof.

He did rage a few times, but never REALLY insulted in my opinion. For the swearing a tempban should do.

About the screenshot "Now I can't fucking come to IceOps"

He is upset about not being allowed to our team, but he is not swearing at anyone. It's not that he said "Now i can't come to fucking IceOps" e.g.

The screenshot "fuck off'

Don't we all say this?

About the hacking,

Yes, we do ban people for hacking on other servers. He also is admits it here, but as he says its 3 years ago. He's young and inmature. Should he still be banned for hacking when he was 16 or 17 which was not on our servers and we don't have any other information about but RooT is confession?

Maybe only a tempban for his behaviour would be on his place?

I vote against unban, since I have seen this guys behavior and he was banned for hacks before, and we can't tell if he has banhopped or even been unbanned.

And that's not personal against him, that's my personal oppinion.

You were also banned from iceops 2013ish for being rude which I left out.you wasn't unbanned by my research but changed guid which equal banhop. That's the only way you got back in here.

What have we to do about this though?

@Lookout @Mc.Joker @BlackShark95 @bartimeus @minQkel @EpSiLoN123456789 would you still unban him without being sure he is actually ban evading a previous ban?

We know he was banned in 2013. And we don't know if he was unbanned. So it would be great if we could find out wether or not he was unbanned, to find out wether or not he was ban hopping.

If we can't find out if he was unbanned or not, I vote for an unban due to lack of evidence.

Still, it's my personal oppinion that he has a bad attitude, which I have seen several times myself.

You were also banned from iceops 2013ish for being rude which I left out.you wasn't unbanned by my research but changed guid which equal banhop. That's the only way you got back in here.

@Lookout @Mc.Joker @BlackShark95 @bartimeus @minQkel @EpSiLoN123456789 would you still unban him without being sure he is actually ban evading a previous ban?

Yes, because he was perm banned for having black pbss. This was arj trolling him because he called others with black pbss hackers and raged at forums about us not doing a thing about it.

Guest Bart
Just interesting , as I remember you were banned by arj for hacks(IceOps servers) . Why were you unbanned ? poorly reasoned evidence?

Yes, because he was perm banned for having black pbss. This was arj trolling him because he called others with black pbss hackers and raged at forums about us not doing a thing about it.

Rofl, I remember now. Well, that ban was justified, due to the rule, as I recall, OMG BLACK PBSS=H4X

EDIT: yeah, my memory is still good: ... <-click these dots

Remember things like that, and forgot my password to login as admin.

Life.

I don't know anything about the black pbss. I saw the thread a year ago about his ban, but nothing more.

Either we give him tempban/unban or we permban him.

The time he spent on obs I did not see anyting that would get Root banned, no raging or hacking.

Don't get me wrong, I do not approve banhopping.

But is there anything supporting the idea he was unbanned (at that time)?

Else I'll have to agree with savior.