Sign in to follow this  
Dapunk

Banned from Hardoce - K'O.Dapunk

ban.JPG?lgfp=3000

1. Your nickname: K'O.Dapunk

2. Server you got banned on: IceOps.Hardocre

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted): WH accusation

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs):

hi,just got bannned on your hardcore server,i take it as a compliment but it's kinda annoying because i dont hack...i can record my pc screen with a webcam or my phone if you wanna see my game.BTW it's my first ban since i play online game ^^.

Thx,Dapunk

Thanks for the report Dapunk.

@Tiranozzavr I cannot find this ban in the banlist nor in the banned-players-thread.

Could you help us out here and post your proof?

Thanks.

Tirano bans so many hackers that he mostly makes posts when he has 5-6 hackers to report. This i can understand since I too have been playing on the HC from time to time :P

Thanks for the report Dapunk.

@Tiranozzavr I cannot find this ban in the banlist nor in the banned-players-thread.

Could you help us out here and post your proof?

Thanks.

Tirano bans so many hackers that he mostly makes posts when he has 5-6 hackers to report. This i can understand since I too have been playing on the HC from time to time :P

Thank you for understanding bro!

Back to the point:

I don't see wallhack. Most of the time they have uav, I only saw 1 suspicious kill.

I vote: Unban.

It's almost like you and I are ying and yang, we can never agree on any appeal :)

I vote ban. You can see that he obviously knows where everyone is, even when he doesn't have UAV.

at usual i caught hackers and ban them on our server,for the first time i'm the one "caught",dunno how i can prove i'm clean if you guys think i'm hacking...there was +20 players on server so i do some random shots sometime with uav.If you wanna some more info about me you can check at our website.

i play every day on your sever and i'm frustrated to get banned for nothing,i hope some other members can see there nothing else that a bit luck and random shot due to +20 players on server...

i play every day on your sever and i'm frustrated to get banned for nothing,i hope some other members can see there nothing else that a bit luck and random shot due to +20 players on server...

I have to emphasize that we never ban for nothing. Ice0ps is a community where we, as moderators, follow strict rules and regulation, so that we can strike when someone breaks those rules.

If you are patient, more people will look at this and make their oppinions known :)

actually i don't see that it's really looks like a wh,but i say that he may used something like chams cuz he is really notice where is the players when they aren't behind a wall or camping or sth,and as we know the map bog is kinda dark so it's a bit hard to see or notice the player that fast.

actually i don't see that it's really looks like a wh,but i say that he may used something like chams cuz he is really notice where is the players when they aren't behind a wall or camping or sth,and as we know the map bog is kinda dark so it's a bit hard to see or notice the player that fast.

I know im not a staff member here or anything and also beeing accused for aimbot/wallhack atm so my word in this may not count. x)

but this, its very hard to judge!

First of all you would have to view the demo with his type of monitor and with the exact same settings. You will also need his cfg with his filmtweaks (if he got any) and then you have to consider he may have just got lucky and shot because he thought there may be someone there and then go "ow! haha i didnt even see that guy!" and then just continue to play..

On my monitor with my tweaks and settings in my cfg i can easily spot people on bog. I could show you some screens and you could see for your self if you dont belive me ;)

Almost all of the pro's uses filmtweaks in cod4.

I just had to share what was on my mind :P

PS: im not saying that he doesnt hack or anything. I havent even watched the demo because im not at home right now. But im just saying that this is hard to judge where you have to think of all the different possibilities you have which is legal. for example this BENQ monitor got some features that helps for exactly this, and is totally legal!

Then again you have players who hack at the competitive scene. Versus VAC system.

Not saying you do, just a possibility.

Thats is so true. You never know for sure. Although i cant understand that anyone would risk cheating when they already have used thousands of hours only training and then just throws it away just like that!

in my head that is just ridiculous

I know im not a staff member here or anything and also beeing accused for aimbot/wallhack atm so my word in this may not count. x)

First of all you would have to view the demo with his type of monitor and with the exact same settings. You will also need his cfg with his filmtweaks (if he got any) and then you have to consider he may have just got lucky and shot because he thought there may be someone there and then go "ow! haha i didnt even see that guy!" and then just continue to play..

On my monitor with my tweaks and settings in my cfg i can easily spot people on bog. I could show you some screens and you could see for your self if you dont belive me ;)

PS: im not saying that he doesnt hack or anything. I havent even watched the demo because im not at home right now. But im just saying that this is hard to judge where you have to think of all the different possibilities you have which is legal. for example this BENQ monitor got some features that helps for exactly this, and is totally legal!

Your comment goes without saying, and I am actually a bit offended by the fact that you feel a need to spell this out to us.

I myself have 10+ years of experience with catching hackers, so I know what to look for, and I know what is reasonable and what isn't. We do make mistakes, no doubt, but they are almost always corrected.

Your comment goes without saying, and I am actually a bit offended by the fact that you feel a need to spell this out to us.

I myself have 10+ years of experience with catching hackers, so I know what to look for, and I know what is reasonable and what isn't. We do make mistakes, no doubt, but they are almost always corrected.

I am sorry then. I was only trying to help, and not offend.

I certainly dont believe you dont know anything. I actually think you are very good at catching hackers after that much experience. I have none experience in catching people hacking, but i just wanted to help with my playing knowledge where i have written my own cfg and used days to get just the tweaks i wanted for my setup, and switching between many different monitors to get best best advantage against the opponents.