Sign in to follow this  
Dapunk

Banned from Hardoce - K'O.Dapunk

bog.jpg?lgfp=3000

bog1.jpg?lgfp=3000

do you use screenshot cmd with your Rcon guys? because it could help me a lot in this case...at least you could see i'm clean.This is 2 screen i do on our server few min ago but maybe server settings are different,dunno if it help.(22" monitor Samsung LED)

My team manager saw the demo with logiciel and told me there's nothing wrong,ofc you can say it's my manager,but if you are PBans streaming you can send them the demo and they'll check it aswell (or something like that :S).

actually i don't see that it's really looks like a wh,but i say that he may used something like chams cuz he is really notice where is the players when they aren't behind a wall or camping or sth,and as we know the map bog is kinda dark so it's a bit hard to see or notice the player that fast.

I know im not a staff member here or anything and also beeing accused for aimbot/wallhack atm so my word in this may not count. x)

but this, its very hard to judge!

First of all you would have to view the demo with his type of monitor and with the exact same settings. You will also need his cfg with his filmtweaks (if he got any) and then you have to consider he may have just got lucky and shot because he thought there may be someone there and then go "ow! haha i didnt even see that guy!" and then just continue to play..

On my monitor with my tweaks and settings in my cfg i can easily spot people on bog. I could show you some screens and you could see for your self if you dont belive me ;)

Almost all of the pro's uses filmtweaks in cod4.

I just had to share what was on my mind :P

PS: im not saying that he doesnt hack or anything. I havent even watched the demo because im not at home right now. But im just saying that this is hard to judge where you have to think of all the different possibilities you have which is legal. for example this BENQ monitor got some features that helps for exactly this, and is totally legal!

Your comment goes without saying, and I am actually a bit offended by the fact that you feel a need to spell this out to us.

I myself have 10+ years of experience with catching hackers, so I know what to look for, and I know what is reasonable and what isn't. We do make mistakes, no doubt, but they are almost always corrected.

I am sorry then. I was only trying to help, and not offend.

I certainly dont believe you dont know anything. I actually think you are very good at catching hackers after that much experience. I have none experience in catching people hacking, but i just wanted to help with my playing knowledge where i have written my own cfg and used days to get just the tweaks i wanted for my setup, and switching between many different monitors to get best best advantage against the opponents.

Oppinions are always welcome, even if people may get offended. Apology accepted.

Hi guys,what happend with me? keep me banned or you still talking about me in private part?

My private parts aren't talking about you....................

Kidding aside, this is the holdidays, you have to expect people to be with their family and friends. I dunno when you will get an answer, but be patient please :)

I have looked through the demo now and i cant understand why he was banned? I cant see anything suspicious. o.O Tirano what did you ban him for and when in the demo? please respond.

Your oppinion is treasured, as are your suggestions as always.

I have looked through the demo now and i cant understand why he was banned? I cant see anything suspicious. o.O Tirano what did you ban him for and when in the demo? please respond.

Too many questions. My friend.

i dont get it guys. If you ban somebody you should have a reason...

You know, if we did ban without reason, a lot more people would get banned, and no appeals would be taken seriously.

You know, if we did ban without reason, a lot more people would get banned, and no appeals would be taken seriously.

Why not tell us the reason he was banned then?

Come on now. Obvious troll is obvious.

Come on now. Obvious troll is obvious.

I am not trolling :P

I cant see any hacks in this demo so i would like to know when you guys think he hacks and what hack he uses.