Sign in to follow this  
hystad

Top CG promod player banned

On friday i got banned on the hardcore server by Tirano (iceops.in/index.php/User/332-Tiranozzavr/). He accused me for hacking with aimbot/wallhack and therefore got a permanent ban.

This is a big misunderstanding. I have played in the competitive scene for years vs invite top players and i have over 5k hours played.

Here is my CG profile where i have evidence: Hystad [H]

Here's my stream and youtube channel if you want to see some more gameplay.

The same day i got banned another player earlier said i hacked and wanted me to give him my guid so he could check. After 5 min he came back on the server and he said "ok guys, we are playing with one of norways finest players on our server".

I hope you take this serious because i am absolutely not hacking at all and would love to play on your server again and join the crew.

thanks for your time -Hystad

1. LS Hystad [H]

2. IceOps-Team Hardcore - TDM - Ranked

3. 50acd1d7

4. I could not find the id when i joined, but it says: You have wallhack/aimbot. With best wishes from Tirano.

5. I was using the RPD and got a decent streak with it. I knew there were ppl in the place where i shot because of the radar and because they had been there for a while and didnt push out of that place. I got some shots that may have looked like hack so i can fully understand that Tirano thought "ahh, just another hacker with a light machiene gun". I was taking a risk when i played with that weapon because almost every hacker uses it in pub because of its ammo, precision and dmg. But when you have played this game actively since it came out back in 2007 you get pretty good aim after a while.

As I wrote to you in the shoutbox, I watched your demos, and I have contacted the people at CG and forwarded them the demo, so that they can see for themselves.

I take this very seriously as you so blatenly think that we will unban you because you are "top 10 player of CG". And before you start juding me you should know that I have over 10 years of experience with catching people who break the golden rule.

I will be following this.

P.S.

This means that I see wallhack on his demo.

Well, I'm kinda not certain if he uses wallhack.

The beginning to middle of the demo it just seems legit kills (uav, enemyspawn hunt).

But at the end of the demo, it really looked like wallhack.

Therefore, I would leave it up to those who are more familiar with catching people on this mod. (Like Savior for example)

We'll have to wait for more opinions.

So, I've played alot of Hardcore and banned there alot of hackers. But here I don't see any hacks.

He jumps and shoots(wierd gameplay for me xD) but really no hacks showing.

No pre-aiming. No wallshooting. Just sort of camp and carefull gameplay.

So I say no hacks.

So, I've played alot of Hardcore and banned there alot of hackers. But here I don't see any hacks.

So I say no hacks.

C'mon man ... He is a professional hacker!

So I say no hacks.

Then how do you explain that he jumps and shoots at people before he sees them? :) And his excuse with UAV is bollocks as his UAV doesn't cover that range.

And there is plenty of wall shooting, what demo did you look at?!

Well, I'm kinda not certain if he uses wallhack.

The beginning to middle of the demo it just seems legit kills (uav, enemyspawn hunt).

But at the end of the demo, it really looked like wh.

Therefore, I would leave it up to those who are more familiar with catching people on this mod. (Like savior for example)

We'll have to wait for more opinions.

I felt the same way as you did. In the end of the demo I just can't explain how he knows, because his gameplay shows that he does know. He doesn't hesitate.

I agree that it looks like hacks in the end, but i prefired and then got lucky and hit a few. I think its wrong to ban me because of this one instance where i got lucky! :(

If you would watch me over a longer timeperiod i think you guys would judge me different!

I agree that it looks like hacks in the end, but i prefired and then got lucky and hit a few. I think its wrong to ban me because of this one instance where i got lucky! :(

If you would watch me over a longer timeperiod i think you guys would judge me different!

There's more than one episode on the demo that I saw.

As I wrote to you in the shoutbox, I watched your demos, and I have contacted the people at CG and forwarded them the demo, so that they can see for themselves.

I take this very seriously as you so blatenly think that we will unban you because you are "top 10 player of CG". And before you start juding me you should know that I have over 10 years of experience with catching people who break the golden rule.

P.S.

Thank you for taking this seriously. I am really glad that you guys took the time and effort to look at it, and im also glad that you contacted CG becase they know i dont hack. They have gotten several demos from me earlier in many CG matches where i was accused for hacking but i never actually cheated. Everytime they looked through the demo they said it was legit and not hack

So I say no hacks.

Then how do you explain that he jumps and shoots at people before he sees them? :) And his excuse with UAV is bollocks as his UAV doesn't cover that range.

The UAV doesnt show the exact position of them at that range thats true, but i can see very precicely which direction they come from! :) and i use the UAV a lot because its the main way to know where people are located in my preferance

P.S.

Thank you for taking this seriously. I am really glad that you guys took the time and effort to look at it, and im also glad that you contacted CG becase they know i dont hack. They have gotten several demos from me earlier in many CG matches where i was accused for hacking but i never actually cheated. Everytime they looked through the demo they said it was legit and not hack

I'm still waiting for a reply from CG.

So I say no hacks.

The UAV doesnt show the exact position of them at that range thats true, but i can see very precicely which direction they come from! :) and i use the UAV a lot because its the main way to know where people are located in my preferance

When I look at a demo I look for things that I can't explain, and then I look at the sequences over and over again, until I can either explain them or not. In your case I just can't make sense of how precisely you have your aim pointed at exactly where the other players are. That is just too odd for me, because I have also played this game since the beginning and been where the good players are, and I don't think I have ever seen anyone, who wasn't using external programs, do that.

So I say no hacks.

When I look at a demo I look for things that I can't explain, and then I look at the sequences over and over again, until I can either explain them or not. In your case I just can't make sense of how precisely you have your aim pointed at exactly where the other players are. That is just too odd for me, because I have also played this game since the beginning and been where the good players are, and I don't think I have ever seen anyone, who wasn't using external programs, do that.

Well, then i must be your first, becuse i dont cheat and i never ever have touched a cheat in my life in any game! (i have used cheatcodes on sims and gta tho) ;)

So I say no hacks.

Well, then i must be your first, becuse i dont cheat and i never ever have touched a cheat in my life in any game! (i have used cheatcodes on sims and gta tho) ;)

You must be my first what?

So I say no hacks.

the first player who are not using an external program to aim where the players are ;)

So I say no hacks.

the first player who are not using an external program to aim where the players are ;)

It's not that you are aiming at them, it's how you do it. There is a sense of knowledge that I don't see in other players who are good, including myself.

Sign in to follow this