Sign in to follow this  
hystad

Top CG promod player banned

As always I give administrators a choice!

So, I've played alot of Hardcore and banned there alot of hackers. But here I don't see any hacks.

He jumps and shoots(wierd gameplay for me xD) but really no hacks showing.

No pre-aiming. No wallshooting. Just sort of camp and carefull gameplay.

So I say no hacks.

C'mon man ... He is a professional hacker!

More like spraying for me.. but u don't have to confince me about he's hacking. I just said that I don't see hacks.

Everyone can just say your opinion

Guest EpSiLoN123456789
Did you guys hear anything from cg?

Yes.

p

Yes?!? Come give us more details i'm curious to know it :P

The reply I got, was that I will be given an answer in the year 2015.

Who did you talk to at CG?

Alright, I'm gonna be friendly now, and ask you politely to wait until someone has decided what to do on your appeal.

Alright, I'm gonna be friendly now, and ask you politely to wait until someone has decided what to do on your appeal.

Thats okay with me. Do you know how long it will take? What if they dont answer on CG?

Thats okay with me. Do you know how long it will take? What if they dont answer on CG?

Where's the fire? I said, you are gonna hear something, as soon as I hear something. It's the holidays, you can't expect everything to move as fast as it normally does.

Where's the fire? I said, you are gonna hear something, as soon as I hear something. It's the holidays, you can't expect everything to move as fast as it normally does.

ok. np :)

Sign in to follow this