Sign in to follow this  
MaxRiemelt

I get tempBan,but WHY?

Hi Ladies and Gentlemens,

my name is MaxRiemelt! I often play at Server: IceOps - Team X6 Exp Softcore Ranked: IP:84.38.75.157:28961! Today i get temp ban for 15 hours! Because i use wallhack/ have no recoil! i dont think so, because I NEVER USE HACK! My Player ID: 531! Admin-ID(who ban me): 6498! Reason:Wallhack/No recoil!

I hope you can clear this. I have many fun on this server but this wrong reason make me unhappy, i repeat I NEVER USE HACK;AIMBOT;CHEAT etc.! Please unban me!

Sorry for my bad english! But i hope you understand me!

For more questions i stay here!

Dear

MaxRiemelt

what you mean??? I NEVER CHANGE PLAYER CONFIGS! IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT I DO THAT! i play with the original configs! show me a video or screenshot! i think you can not do that,because you know that i dont do hack or dont do use no recoil!!!!!!!!!!! stay fair!!!!!!i want to talk with a higher admin than you karma!!! thats not true what you say!!! watch my configs!!!!! i dont know how to use hack or change recoil to no recoil!!its unbelievaibel!!!! i hope an another higher admin talk to me and unban me! its make me unhappy to get this NOT rightable ban! i want to see screenshots or a video! when you have not this one of the 2 things, i mean ist a arbitrariness from karma! sorry but its my mean and we life in a time of freedom of opinion!

You aimed at me through the walls and then you started shooting with no recoil on.

Try to record it next time.

Theres a topic explaining how in the moderator section.

''sorry but its my mean and we life in a time of freedom of opinion!'', You still have to aknowledge that if you play on these servers, that does not apply. what applies is what Iceops rules, when you play in these servers, they are your government. they are your rights and whatnot.

''sorry but its my mean and we life in a time of freedom of opinion!'', You still have to aknowledge that if you play on these servers, that does not apply. what applies is what Iceops rules, when you play in these servers, they are your government. they are your rights and whatnot.

Pretty much. After all it's a private server.

Pretty much. After all it's a private server.

@Kelm,Stanry Roo: I know that I have to play by the rules iceops. that's ok, only when such accusations WRONG (wallhack, no recoil) I can not say anything or do not agree! I am sorry that I was ever accused of something like this. I can only repeat that I have never been a cheat, hack, aimbot, and I have used the player configuration also NEVER changed only minimally! i play with the original configuration after installed the game!!!

@mibru: record against which I have nothing! it only proves my innocence!

@mibru: record against which I have nothing! it only proves my innocence!

The Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of the Council of Europe says (art. 6.2): "Everyone charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law".

- Taken from wiki

N1 said the opposite. U are the one stressing out, making a storm on a glass of water.

This is only a game. Dont extrapolate it as if it was a life or death situation.

Quote start 01-18-2013, 07:35 AM

Drained Blood

"RE: I get tempBan,but WHY?

You aimed at me through the walls and then you started shooting with no recoil on. "

Quote stop!

I hear that karma get ban for using wallhack! is that right?????

Sign in to follow this