Sign in to follow this  
DrOnken

iceops promod ban

Im banned on iceops promod for some reason idk what happend or when I got banned but what I do know is that some iceops member asked me a few days ago this : are you the player who I banned dron/

Im going to be fair I have used roccat somethimes but I would never use it on iceops because I would not risk to get banned so what can I do?

Hmmmm.....

I was with V on skype a few days ago and I told him that I HAVE USED roccat on some servers like 64 dominations and some servers I donr care about but I told in my welcome in the forums that I just returned to cod4 and I deleted roccat.

1. Nickname: dronken

2. Server you got banned on: iceops promod

3. Your UID : f5748dfb

4. Admin UID : same as UID

5. Ban reason : I have no idea but it no idea why but it tells me that i have used wallhack

6. Short information about what happened : It to long ago for me to remeber no joke but i made this appeal to get rid of this ban cuz i had no idea why?

Searching your GUID in the website I found this:

1. 5 Days

2. PaGaDronken and Henk - f5748dfb

3. Death Run 1.2

4. Insulting a younger female player with very touching subjects in Dutch. She was offended and asked to stop, but he proceeded.

and this:

1. Type of ban: Perm

2. Name and GUID of player: dronken f5748dfb

3. Server: Promod Live (SnD)

4. Reason: wh

5. Evidence: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=84051372412941341159

Oh and the younger girl were meagain talked about is acually a friend of mine and I was very sorry for here and I talked about it with meagain and I told him that I would never do it again but this is very long ago

Oh and the younger girl were meagain talked about is acually a friend of mine and I was very sorry for here and I talked about it with meagain and I told him that I would never do it again but this is very long ago

This ban is from december man. Only 9 days ago.