Sign in to follow this  
y2kishara

Call of Duty 4 server hosting in VPS

Yes you can delete the original cod4_lnxded and put the other there.

In case you are using our version put into server.cfg:

set sv_authorizemode -1

If Activision's COD4-Masterserver is going to work again use 0 instead -1

ok guys thanks for everything. server is working good with pml220. but when I turned off PB that "server violation:punk buster disabled" error is displaying mid of the game screen. So is there any promod command to public mode like that "promod_mode knockout_mr10_pb" for match modes ???? I want to run with out pb public mode.

True with promod you need to have the cvar sv_punkbuster=1.

I'm not sure if this works:

Put into your startup command line:

+set sv_punkbuster 1

And remove any pb folders from your server.

If it gets set to 0 by server you have to install punkbuster unless you have tampered promod scripts.

You need a little bit of promod scripting if you want to make your server a public server. In case you want your server to be a match server you can use the promod command to disable any punkbuster violation error : /promod_mode knockout_mr12_pb

ok im done with a public server without PB. but now i want to run a match server with pb. I know now the pb services and pbss is broken. but just can someone give me PB files that needed plz. thank you soo much guys for helping me out.

Ninja thx man it worked. Finally everything was fixed thx for you guys. specially I want to thank Ninja, Freaker and PureTryOut for helping me.

Finally I want to know how to add gameranger plugging to server. Also I need a link to download the pluggings. hope u guys will help this too (y)

thank you freaker it works!

I tried to install b3. I did everything as in the tutorial correctly. But when started b3 it doesn't work. I think something wrong with the config and game log path. please help. thank you.

14j8c91.png