Sign in to follow this  
hystad

Banned again :(

1. LS Hystad [H] (my tag ingame this time was scytr hystad since i was mixing a war the other day. but my normal tag is LS Hystad [H])

2. IceOps-Team Hardcore - TDM - Ranked

3. 50acd1d7

4. Wh - savior

5. I got banned again for jumping around on wetwork and prefireing almost every corner because its complete chaos and the players were just rushing us all the time so i knew they would come. It's clearly obvious that ppl were rushing me since you have nowhere else to go on that map than stright forward on each of the sides of the ship.

Why cant you just let me play savior? :3 im no hacker. i simply just prefired on a map with many players only coming from one direction, and thats the truth

I was streaming the game so you can see it here if you want to.

http://www.twitch.tv/hystad/b/605735529

You can see at the stream that i was not using any wallhack.

permbanned (again)

Scytr Hystad

50acd1d7

hardcore TDM

wh/esp or whatever it is that is telling him where everyone is. Yes, he is a good player, but he also knows too much.

demo (this is very long since i know he will appeal and I had to have a 100% solid demo) I have also forwarded this new demo to the CG admins.

BONUS INFO:I dont normally like to make my private conversations known, but I will let you guys know that he also contacted me on the site saying that all he had was CG and that I shouldn't contact them, because then they might think that he was cheating, and he would be banned. I wont post screenshots of this, since it's private, so you just have to take my word for it.

permbanned (again)

Scytr Hystad

50acd1d7

hardcore TDM

wh/esp or whatever it is that is telling him where everyone is. Yes, he is a good player, but he also knows too much.

demo (this is very long since i know he will appeal and I had to have a 100% solid demo) I have also forwarded this new demo to the CG admins.

BONUS INFO:I dont normally like to make my private conversations known, but I will let you guys know that he also contacted me on the site saying that all he had was CG and that I shouldn't contact them, because then they might think that he was cheating, and he would be banned. I wont post screenshots of this, since it's private, so you just have to take my word for it.

I did NOT say that i did not want you to contact them, i was only afraid that you were putting me in a bad light because you think i hack.

Thats why i contacted you asking what you wrote to CG. I did not say that you should not contact them, go ahead and contact them. But i think it just unfair to put me in a bad light when i dont hack.

Here is the actual message i sent you savior.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont hack at all and i would be sad if i couldnt play on your server anymore since its so fun. But if you tell CG that i am a cheater and makes them think it too and gets me banned from CG. Then i honestly dont know what to do. I have been playing this game actively since it came out and CG is VERY important to me. i cant loose it!! I just want to know that you are not putting me in a bad light here. That would not be fair at all when i dont hack and never will.I am just beeing honest, because honesty last longer than lies. I live by that rule

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is he getting special treatment because he is claiming to be a "pro" player? I am asking because people who I have banned for hacking, which did not have as much proof as there is in this demo, where not unbanned when they appealed.

There are several instances where you can't hear, you can't see, you don't have UAV AND you still know enough to shoot EXACTLY at the enemy in front of you, and the enemy behind him.

I know that Hystad is a good player, you can tell by his playstyle, but you can't explain all of the moments in the demo, and since I can't, I don't believe that he is playing cleanly. I am also a good player, and I also kill a lot of people whenever I am on the hardcore, and I know other admins/regulars on here do aswell. But none of them, including myself, know as much as Hystad seems to do.

If you can't see that in this demo, then I don't think we will ever get a better demo of him.

Someone else will have to lift this, because I stand by my decision, as I always do when I ban someone for hacking.

Well to be honest, Hystad is a clean player. He have played many leagues before with many diffrent anti cheats.

And at this point he is actually at LAN with some of hes friends, why would any1 cheat at lan?

Who am i to tell this? Well, i have been friend with hystad some years now, playing cod4 mixes togheter and so on.

You might think now that i am just defending him as a friend, but i say this as a CG admin defending clean players.

As an CG admin i have insight in peoples history and i cant find anything that says he cheats or have cheats.

Don't belive its me, you can contact me here:

http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/134962/iBear/

As much as I hate to disagree with you savior, this demo does not conclude any hack.

There are a few supsicious kills, I'll give you that, but the demo provided is not good enough for this ban to stand.

I played promod and league too.

I watched that demo and i couldn't see that wh, couldn't see suspicious kill. He was just rushing and killing ppl on his way.

Btw. i watched his demo on countdown and He depends on UAV and at the end he was just aiming at their spawn point.

I saw his stream too. For me hes clear.

There are a lot of tactical place when u can kill (for example wallbangs or granade kills) or expect a player.

Well to be honest, Hystad is a clean player. He have played many leagues before with many diffrent anti cheats.

And at this point he is actually at LAN with some of hes friends, why would any1 cheat at lan?

Who am i to tell this? Well, i have been friend with hystad some years now, playing cod4 mixes togheter and so on.

You might think now that i am just defending him as a friend, but i say this as a CG admin defending clean players.

As an CG admin i have insight in peoples history and i cant find anything that says he cheats or have cheats.

If you're an admin, could you please explain why nobody bothered to answer the ticket that I made the day before christmas?

permbanned (again)

Scytr Hystad

50acd1d7

hardcore TDM

I did NOT say that i did not want you to contact them, i was only afraid that you were putting me in a bad light because you think i hack.

Thats why i contacted you asking what you wrote to CG. I did not say that you should not contact them, go ahead and contact them. But i think it just unfair to put me in a bad light when i dont hack.

Here is the actual message i sent you savior.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont hack at all and i would be sad if i couldnt play on your server anymore since its so fun. But if you tell CG that i am a cheater and makes them think it too and gets me banned from CG. Then i honestly dont know what to do. I have been playing this game actively since it came out and CG is VERY important to me. i cant loose it!! I just want to know that you are not putting me in a bad light here. That would not be fair at all when i dont hack and never will.I am just beeing honest, because honesty last longer than lies. I live by that rule

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is a matter of perspective, this was what I thought you meant.

If you're an admin, could you please explain why nobody bothered to answer the ticket that I made the day before christmas?

Can you give me link to ticket in pm?

I am only able to look at cod4 tickets, since i am a cod4 admin.

But send me link and i wil see :)

Does this mean that I can't ban him anymore, even if I think I have enough proof?

Because I am sensing that I might do that in the future, due to the fact that I am still 110% convinced.

Does this mean that I can't ban him anymore, even if I think I have enough proof?

Because I am sensing that I might do that in the future, due to the fact that I am still 110% convinced.

Savior, you can spectate me all day if you want. And search trough the demos i have recorded from all the way back in 2011 when i started saving my demos :)

Il give them to you if you want, just tell me :)

I am not cheating so im not really afraid of getting cought for beeing a cheater, when i have never cheated in any multiplayer game in my life.

But i must say that its fun, that you are so sure im cheating ^^, I think of that as a compliment :D

Savior, you can spectate me all day if you want. And search trough the demos i have recorded from all the way back in 2011 when i started saving my demos :)

I am not cheating so im not really afraid of getting cought for beeing a cheater, when i have never cheated in any multiplayer game in my life.

But i must say that its fun, that you are so sure im cheating ^^, I think of that as a compliment :D

You know. You can act this way all you want, but you aren't fooling me.

Haha :D this is fun ^^, ilu savior <3

You can follow me at twitch if you want to. Then you will get a notification when i go live and play I will make sure to stream every game i play on the HC server so that you can see i dont use any sort of wallhack ;)

I can also set up a camera filming my hands and monitor when i play, if you want me to.

Il cu around on the hardcore server :)

Haha :D this is fun ^^, ilu savior

Haha :D this is fun ^^, ilu savior

My position in this community forces me to be nice. Please don't comment/message/quote me anymore, until next time I ban you.

This comment doesnt work