Sign in to follow this  
freaker

How to force disable console!

Hello,

Can someone please help me how I can forcely disable console in cod4 promod live 220. Is there any way to do it using gsc script? I am hosting a COD4 LAN tournament and want that no one could use the console to provide any illegal binds in-game. Please help me guys.

Thanks in advance...

Some of them are too expert. They will easily bind that again. Yesterday in our LAN tournament I saw something amazing. Someone has replaced the game crack iw3mp.exe and he got to see a transparent smoke in-game. Researching on the crack and will also provide it to Ninja for checking.

He unlocked a cvar/dvar which is generally a 'cheat' probably by changing his sv_cheats and also maybe the dvar which controls the smoke fx(I wont tell you this one) . To do this u just have to edit the exe file.

And BTW this is also how people unlock 333 fps on promod. You can't do anything about it...

PS: Simply disabling the console won't help at all if obviously they have the "illegal" binds already set in their cfg.

Some of them are too expert. They will easily bind that again. Yesterday in our LAN tournament I saw something amazing. Someone has replaced the game crack iw3mp.exe and he got to see a transparent smoke in-game. Researching on the crack and will also provide it to Ninja for checking.

This is either ambient occlusion if it isn't fully transparent, otherwise it would be an edited iw3mp.exe

You could possibly try doing self setClientDvar in a loop?

If you know they are cheating then why would you let them play in your tournament?

We won't be helping you with anything as long as these two repositories exist:

https://github.com/CoD4X/CoD4X18_client

https://github.com/CoD4X/CoD4X18_server

We won't be helping your friend raydvard either. I don't care if you try to claim it's not yours, we don't help you until they are gone.

And if it will speed anything up...

I can play the "no respect for license" game too! How about I publish your recent project on github?

MJd2Idh.png

NNJ your such a lame person i think. You guys neither ninja own cod4 version 1.8 and don't have any right to publish cod4x 1.8 . We preserved the 1.8 and that's why you guys felt jealous of everything. Ninja and TheKelm only owns CoD4X 17a repo. We licensed our 1.8 version and you guys started to work on 1.8 protocols and still we haven't said anything to you guys. So this means that you guys have no respect for license. We will never remove those repos as those repos are under our license and also github allows us to use those repos. If you have any issue with those repos then report to github. As a logical sense I can tell you that you guys don't have any right on CoD4X18 because I invented that thing. You guys never invented 1.8 . You guys were working on 1.7a . So there is no point of doing such coward works. NNJ if you trust your work then why you are so afraid of some other repos??? Do you think they will take down your noob work??? And about my anti cheat project it is totally a project made by my own developers group and if you publish it on github I will surely report it to them under the laws of copyright violation. It seems that you have already hacked my project. This proves that cod4 17a developers are hacker and those who runs their server version are a victim of their hacks. Such a stupid work NNJ. Best of luck and go ahead with your irrational dumb talking :)

And I also want to say something on raydvard's note that yes he is my friend and he didn't ask any kind of help @stupid NNJ. He just reported an issue with your own cod4x17a_testing git repo. Which will never help him at all. That will help you guys to solve that bug with the cod4x17a

I wasn't begging for help here. The forums is used by many other good members and also other good members of iceops. And I didn't told anywhere that I don't like iceops. The really don't like the stupid dumb headed NNJ and TheKelm of iceops. Ninja is pretty good with me. I just told the fact that there is nothing the iceops would hate me for. I didn't do anything wrong. I just started my own cod4x 18 repo. Still there is a thing that the repos weren't started by me. It was started in the name of me by some of my known people. But the behavior of NNJ and TheKelm (The mean guy) made me to take over those repos and I will continue to manage those repos as long as I can. Because I don't see any copyright violation there and if those dumb heads see any violation then report it to github. I will handle the reset.

It seems that you have already hacked my project. This proves that cod4 17a developers are hacker and those who runs their server version are a victim of their hacks. Such a stupid work NNJ. Best of luck and go ahead with your irrational dumb talking :)

But I thought you just said I'm not a cod4x developer

Hacking is not the word for what I did, you posted an exe file online and I used that to get the code. Not hacking. Not against the law.

Also, I have every right to post the code online. You can call me dumb, but I think that it was dumb of you to add a GPL license to your "anticheat" (if you can even call it one) , then tell me that it's copyright violation. If you had bothered to read the file, you would notice that it says this:

Developers that use our General Public Licenses protect your rights

with two steps: (1) assert copyright on the software, and (2) offer

you this License which gives you legal permission to copy, distribute

and/or modify the software.

Sadly, you didn't! Good luck telling github that! :D

5lzAXfo.png

FUnYIlC.png

Even if you claim to have put it there by mistake, you also mentioned it in your release page. I've saved that too, don't worry!

Release Details

Name: uG! Anti-Cheat

Version: 0.9.5 (Beta)

Binary Version: UGI8FC234HJ6789X8OPI

Engine: UGINETXVB13CMNX2014

License: GNU Afferno General Public License

Release Date: 5th December 2014

Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 17.52.42.png

So in short, I have every right to post and use this source code. I only have to license anything I use it for with the same GNU Affero license, and I must publish any changes I make. I don't claim to be an owner of the CoD4X project, but the owners are on my side, not yours.

NNJ your such a lame person i think. You guys neither ninja own cod4 version 1.8 and don't have any right to publish cod4x 1.8 . We preserved the 1.8

But it says on your github "CoD4X is copyrighted by Ninja, TheKelm & Macarov" and obviously you don't have permission to use their work if it's copy righted so therefor you don't own "1.8" since it's using NInja & Kelm work. And by the look of the official CoD4x github, macarov wasn't part of the main development of such project and looks lke you guys tried to "add" him to it as seen on the page it says "CoD4X is copyrighted by Ninja and TheKelm of IceOps" I don't see this "Macarov" guy anywhere.

No offence but it looks like you're just trying to use CoD4X version to make your own edit to get people onto your servers.

So I don't blame iceops for refusing to give you help if you're trying to make your "own" official ripped off version and quickly rushed for the CoD41.8 licenese so people will get confused with NInja and kelm work with yours.

Actually you are such a dumb NNJ. The cod4x17a is also licensed under GNU Affero Public license...so the same rules applies to it too? :3

Yes, the same rules do indeed apply to it. We don't care that you use the CoD4X shit, we care that you use the name CoD4X in your own project.

What happened if I use the CoD4X name in my own project? And for your kind information my project name is CoD4X18 not only CoD4X because it is copyrighted by you guys. Actually the matter is you guys were so proud of your work and were jealous if might someone goes to that level.

What happened if I use the CoD4X name in my own project? And for your kind information my project name is CoD4X18 not only CoD4X because it is copyrighted by you guys. Actually the matter is you guys were so proud of your work and were jealous if might someone goes to that level.

Again, they own same amount of rights as the people that pushed it to github since you're using copyrighted work that was made by them, you cannot go take some one work that's copyrighted, mix it with yours and claim it all yours and they have no rights to it.

Lossy I was never intended to add Ninja and TheKelm's name on my git repos readme. That was just a thought of mine that it will solve the problem. When NNJ and TheKelm contacted me on xFire i felt bad that someone might have copy there work. But after there stupid behavior I got to know that I along with my team haven't done any mistake at all. But to keep them good and calm I put Ninja and TheKelm's name there. And lossy as you cut macarov's name that wasn't true at all. The repo has contribution from macarov too. He build the updater for the repo. But for the latest version of that repo I am gonna cut Ninja and TheKelm's name from there.

Yeah, we are totally afraid of YOU because you are such an amazing coder. From how your ''anticheat'' connects directly to a sql and ftp server and invokes virtual key presses to take screenshots, to how you need help disabling console, to how amazingly designed your site is. I LOVE your implementation of a massive memory leak in your "anticheat", what a great feature! We are so afraid that you will one day rise to our level and be better than us :(