Sign in to follow this  
freaker

How to force disable console!

The one thing I don't get is. That you 'made' your own CoDx18. But I think all those question you asked here. and the solutions u added them to 'your' coDx18. So if u want to make ur own start from the normal 1.7 cod4 and code it all the way u like.

And yes Ares, I agree :P

NNJ the GNU Affero License doesn't say that any other person has the right to distribute the source code of the software. It only says you can modify the software and redistribute the software not the source code of the software. So don't even try that thing NNJ.

Oh hi again, you don't seem to get the hints so let me spell it out for you in bold, red font:

You are not welcome here, thief.

Okay so that's that, now let's analyze the gibberish you wrote.

NNJ your such a lame person i think.

*You're. I don't agree but you of course are entitled to your own opinion.

You guys neither ninja own cod4 version 1.8 and don't have any right to publish cod4x 1.8 .

Well, let's stop here for a little longer. For those of you unaware of the whole 'conflict', let's quickly recap:

1. After publishing the CoD4X server modification, Ninja started working on a client-side modification with the same name

2. Client modification is published

3. Freaker and his BFFs thought they were smart and created a repository named CoD4X18 where they published the binary. Would be fine, except THEY CLAIMED IT IS THEIR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, aka, they said they wrote it.

4. I contacted Freaker and asked him politely (at first, I stopped being polite after more and more obvious lies, I should still have chatlogs somewhere, might post them here if anyone is interested) to either remove the repository or fix the credits. Freaker kept on saying it was not him publishing it, even though THERE WAS A NEWS ITEM ON HIS WEBSITE LINKING THERE. I mean, seriously, do I really seem THAT dumb?

5. Now he changed his little story, now he is the victim of us attacking him. Interesting stuff.

TL;DR: Freaker stole from IceOps and doesn't want to right the wrong, hell, he won't even admit it.

Also, the name of the software is CoD4X, 17 stands for 1.7 which is a version number. Maybe you should go create Call of Duty 6 and publish it, then explain to Activision that 'it's a different thing'. Good luck with that mate.

We preserved the 1.8 and that's why you guys felt jealous of everything. Ninja and TheKelm only owns CoD4X 17a repo. We licensed our 1.8 version and you guys started to work on 1.8 protocols and still we haven't said anything to you guys. So this means that you guys have no respect for license.

Lol and do you?

We will never remove those repos as those repos are under our license and also github allows us to use those repos. If you have any issue with those repos then report to github. As a logical sense I can tell you that you guys don't have any right on CoD4X18 because I invented that thing.

Again, try your luck with Call of Duty 6 :)

You guys never invented 1.8 . You guys were working on 1.7a . So there is no point of doing such coward works

Coward is not the word you were looking for...

pHWu17C.png

NNJ if you trust your work then why you are so afraid of some other repos??? Do you think they will take down your noob work??? And about my anti cheat project it is totally a project made by my own developers group and if you publish it on github I will surely report it to them under the laws of copyright violation. It seems that you have already hacked my project. This proves that cod4 17a developers are hacker and those who runs their server version are a victim of their hacks. Such a stupid work NNJ. Best of luck and go ahead with your irrational dumb talking :)

Already explained by NNJ. One more thing, why so offensive? Also, by hacking a repository you mean downloading a file that you published on your website? Interesting stuff.

And I also want to say something on raydvard's note that yes he is my friend and he didn't ask any kind of help @stupid NNJ. He just reported an issue with your own cod4x17a_testing git repo. Which will never help him at all. That will help you guys to solve that bug with the cod4x17a

Thanks, help is always appreciated :)

I wasn't begging for help here. The forums is used by many other good members and also other good members of iceops. And I didn't told anywhere that I don't like iceops. The really don't like the stupid dumb headed NNJ and TheKelm of iceops.

I'm flattered. You must really like me :D

Ninja is pretty good with me. I just told the fact that there is nothing the iceops would hate me for. I didn't do anything wrong. I just started my own cod4x 18 repo. Still there is a thing that the repos weren't started by me. It was started in the name of me by some of my known people. But the behavior of NNJ and TheKelm (The mean guy)

Wow, looks like I live up to my title, don't I? ^^

made me to take over those repos and I will continue to manage those repos as long as I can. Because I don't see any copyright violation there and if those dumb heads see any violation then report it to github. I will handle the reset.

The fact that you don't see it only shows how biased your perception is, you only see what you want to see. That's kind of sad if you ask me.

Wow. I think this is the longest post I've ever written on this forum :P Mostly because of the huge quote blocks though :D

NNJ the GNU Affero License doesn't say that any other person has the right to distribute the source code of the software. It only says you can modify the software and redistribute the software not the source code of the software. So don't even try that thing NNJ.

DOUBLE POST. Yes it does. Let me quote:

1. Source Code.

The "source code" for a work means the preferred form of the work

for making modifications to it. "Object code" means any non-source

form of a work.

A "Standard Interface" means an interface that either is an official

standard defined by a recognized standards body, or, in the case of

interfaces specified for a particular programming language, one that

is widely used among developers working in that language.

The "System Libraries" of an executable work include anything, other

than the work as a whole, that (a) is included in the normal form of

packaging a Major Component, but which is not part of that Major

Component, and (B) serves only to enable use of the work with that

Major Component, or to implement a Standard Interface for which an

implementation is available to the public in source code form. A

"Major Component", in this context, means a major essential component

(kernel, window system, and so on) of the specific operating system

(if any) on which the executable work runs, or a compiler used to

produce the work, or an object code interpreter used to run it.

The "Corresponding Source" for a work in object code form means all

the source code needed to generate, install, and (for an executable

work) run the object code and to modify the work, including scripts to

control those activities. However, it does not include the work's

System Libraries, or general-purpose tools or generally available free

programs which are used unmodified in performing those activities but

which are not part of the work. For example, Corresponding Source

includes interface definition files associated with source files for

the work, and the source code for shared libraries and dynamically

linked subprograms that the work is specifically designed to require,

such as by intimate data communication or control flow between those

subprograms and other parts of the work.

The Corresponding Source need not include anything that users

can regenerate automatically from other parts of the Corresponding

Source.

The Corresponding Source for a work in source code form is that

same work.

2. Basic Permissions.

All rights granted under this License are granted for the term of

copyright on the Program, and are irrevocable provided the stated

conditions are met. This License explicitly affirms your unlimited

permission to run the unmodified Program. The output from running a

covered work is covered by this License only if the output, given its

content, constitutes a covered work. This License acknowledges your

rights of fair use or other equivalent, as provided by copyright law.

You may make, run and propagate covered works that you do not

convey, without conditions so long as your license otherwise remains

in force. You may convey covered works to others for the sole purpose

of having them make modifications exclusively for you, or provide you

with facilities for running those works, provided that you comply with

the terms of this License in conveying all material for which you do

not control copyright. Those thus making or running the covered works

for you must do so exclusively on your behalf, under your direction

and control, on terms that prohibit them from making any copies of

your copyrighted material outside their relationship with you.

Conveying under any other circumstances is permitted solely under

the conditions stated below. Sublicensing is not allowed; section 10

makes it unnecessary.

Full license is available here.

Understood mean guy but now what is the solution you have mean guy? I am not gonna give away my legal rights from CoD4X18 . I will never proclaim my legal rights on 17a which the iceops team developing. So is this solution acceptable?

Understood mean guy but now what is the solution you have mean guy? I am not gonna give away my legal rights from CoD4X18 . I will never proclaim my legal rights on 17a which the iceops team developing. So is this solution acceptable?

Did you even read my post? If you did, did you understand it? Reading it twice out loud might help.

Double post because I might've used words that are too hard for you to understand:

It's like stealing someone's computer and saying "I'm not giving it back, but I don't want your TV, you can keep it. So we cool?".

Hint:

No, they most certainly wouldn't be cool.

Tell me the solution Kelm. Don't waste my time with your lame stuffs.

I already gave you your cease and desist in private, let me make it in public.

Speaking on behalf of the IceOps-Team I demand you to cease and desist using the name CoD4X and / or Ninja's compiled programs and signing them with your / your clan's / anyone-who-is-not-Ninja's name. You have 1 week to comply before we take legal actions.

Signed,

K. TheKelm F. (no, not putting my full name here, nty)

Now get out of my sight kid.

I said what I had to say. I have nothing to hide, we can talk in public. That at least should keep the discussion civil this time ^^

Also, as long as we can talk, I am not changing my mind. You are to stop 'or else'.

Ok Kelm after our chat on xfire you might post the chatlog here is this forum...But let's have a easy conversation through chat on xfire. I am tired of refreshing this posts page :/

Okay. You want to talk. Then talk. Write a post about whatever that is that you fail to understand / don't agree with and I will reply. I can promise I will try as hard as I can to be polite. I have to confess though, it's quite hard when speaking to you after all that has been done and said.

Guest EpSiLoN123456789

Oh well, listen thief © kelm, you seems to be not liked here can't you go away... Never seen a guy like you, shame on you 8 dislikes / posts -.-

Freaker you shouldn't have copied the name CoD4X.

That's really bad.

It's like making a sequel to a movie which was made by someone else and claiming it as yours (not to forget using the whole story and making (very) little changes to it)

Just like Kelm said, making a game called Call of Duty 6 and then saying Activision has NO RIGHT? Seriously?

Freaker you very well know who is right and who is wrong here. And please talk sense.