Sign in to follow this  
Cheese

Banned by Admin

If you're so hung up on it, take my powers away I wouldnt mind it one bit

as I didnt have any powers for months to begin with.

I am only telling you that you might want to take a deep breath in situations like this in the future :) - We have the warn plugin now, which works wonderfully. 3 warnings = 2 days ban, and it's their own fault if they don't get it after 2 warnings.

You're telling someone who's been an admin for over 4 years how to take action?

Honestly he would've been more pissed off if I had warned him.

He was already pissed off because of that arguement,

Warning someone who's pissed will only lead to more madness.

I had given him a chance to cool down, 3 hours from deathrun

It ain't ending his life

Think of it as a friendly advice, I only had your screenshot to go from. What UnnamedPlayer just added, makes me think different.

I still feel the same about your reaction towards me though.

Yes a bit over reacted on that ...

I am only telling you that you might want to take a deep breath in situations like this in the future :) - We have the warn plugin now, which works wonderfully. 3 warnings = 2 days ban, and it's their own fault if they don't get it after 2 warnings.

It ain't ending his life

Think of it as a friendly advice, I only had your screenshot to go from. What UnnamedPlayer just added, makes me think different.

And I still feel the same about your reaction,

Still if you´d said this in the first place I doubt it would have gotten so far.

It ain't ending his life

Still if you´d said this in the first place I doubt it would have gotten so far.

This didn't go anywhere you didn't want it to go. You reacted the same way you always react when someone doesn't agree with you.

It ain't ending his life

This didn't go anywhere you didn't want it to go. You reacted the same way you always react when someone doesn't agree with you.

This line is a perfect example for yourself aswell, as for me I dont like getting called a liar by someone who doesnt know even what happened in the first place.

I tried to explain it to you in above posts, but it seems it didnt reach you.

As I had a screen and Cheese didnt, still you didnt believe and just stated that I was probally hiding what I had said.

And you're only here for your opinion, yet you took it way farther than that and went against your clan-member just because you probally dont like me.

You're the one at fault here, do you fail to see that?

It ain't ending his life

This line is a perfect example for yourself aswell, as for me I dont like getting called a liar by someone who doesnt know even what happened in the first place.

As I had a screen and Cheese didnt, still you didnt believe and just stated that I was probally hiding what I had said.

And you're only here for your opinion, yet you took it way farther than that and went against your clan-member just because you probally dont like me.

This comment doesn't surprise me. This is the Down I know.

You can call me ignorant, or new, or act like you don't know I was an admin. It still doesn't change the fact that I never said you lied, and I never insulted you.

I tried to give you an advice on how you could have handled this different, nothing more.

It ain't ending his life

This comment doesn't surprise me. This is the Down I know.

You can call me ignorant, or new, or act like you don't know I was an admin. It still doesn't change the fact that I never said you lied, and I never insulted you.

I tried to give you an advice on how you could have handled this different, nothing more.

''just makes me more certain that if Cheese has screenshots, you would be fueling the fire just as much as he did''

''So one might ask what you are doing in this clan?''

'' you are obviously not doing your job right''

''I doubt this was one sided''

'' but I guess you're new, so you probably didn't know that''

You as an other admin telling me that I aint doing my job right, and this is not being offensive?

You're only looking at my replies.

Yes indeed I did call you ignorant, because you dont seem to get my point.

I only replied to you, nothing more.

You started getting offensive so did I but you're the one who started it.

I guess I'll have to take the first step then,

Sorry, I did not mean to insult you in any way Savior.

I only tried explaining my situation, if I offended you in any way

I'm sorry.

Well im friends with Cheese and id like to say friends with Down. I think the conversation has got out of hand.

• Cheese don't flame admins in future
  • Down just try to ignore people who are trying to flame you

These are my suggestions for the future i'm not forcing you too follow them but it will help you out not in game but in life.

Close the Thread Please. This is a personal dispute from now on and is no long a Mod report.