Sign in to follow this  
freaker

IceOps WoW !!!

Just contacted with TheKelm about my issue and his fucking attitude made me sick BTW. Everyone should see this. Now I will say fuck off TheKelm. I have been in iceops TS for around 4 days finding you guys to resolve the issue. But the attitude of you guys didn't made you guys talk with me. If you guys are really think that posting in a forum will solve the issue without talking then I am really gonna say you guys are fucking stupid. I PM Ninja 2 times and NNJ 1 time about the thing. But ninja gave no reply at all. And see IceOps|TheKelm's reply. This proves that you guys are so overconfident and so worst in attitude. Helped many normal users at iceops and also got many helps. Thanks for that. Thought that I will solve the problem with some private discussion but now fuck off IceOps. No Need of your fucking help. And I will never remove my copyright from the github sources and also never will remove those repos. Do whatever you wanna do fucking suckers. For IceOps Leaders : One day this arrogance of you guys will destroy iceops in pieces.

2rxv7kj.png

Just contacted with TheKelm about my issue and his fucking attitude made me sick BTW. Everyone should see this. Now I will say fuck off TheKelm. I have been in iceops TS for around 4 days finding you guys to resolve the issue. But the attitude of you guys didn't made you guys talk with me. If you guys are really think that posting in a forum will solve the issue without talking then I am really gonna say you guys are fucking stupid. I PM Ninja 2 times and NNJ 1 time about the thing. But ninja gave no reply at all. And see IceOps|TheKelm's reply. This proves that you guys are so overconfident and so worst in attitude. Helped many normal users at iceops and also got many helps. Thanks for that. Thought that I will solve the problem with some private discussion but now fuck off IceOps. No Need of your fucking help. And I will never remove my copyright from the github sources and also never will remove those repos. Do whatever you wanna do fucking suckers. For IceOps Leaders : One day this arrogance of you guys will destroy iceops in pieces.

2rxv7kj.png

Oh excuse me for not having the patience to say THE SAME THING 1000TH TIME without using swear words. Oh, and FUCK OFF.

All i have to say is i am with Kelm as you did steal the work of ninja and put it to your copyright ... And this is jsut lame as... well no name to explaine how lame you are...

I would see myself down to hell before i am fine with you and ur group of theif.

Now please stop insulting @TheKelm u dont want that.

This is the clan to whom I once donated too..really fuck you guys...

Oh I thought you were gone forever already :( Cmon, you can't make such promises and then not keep them, that's just evil!

Never steal anything from ninja...one of my clan member did and I kicked him away from my clan...Then the attitude of the kelm make me sick that's why didn't deleted the repos. But then tried to solve the problem but literally iceops sucks man....That was my mistake to donate this fucking clan...

Never steal anything from ninja...one of my clan member did and I kicked him away from my clan...Then the attitude of the kelm make me sick that's why didn't deleted the repos. But then tried to solve the problem but literally iceops sucks man....That was my mistake to donate this fucking clan...

Uh-oh, he's still hesitating. I'll help you and ban your ass. See you never! :)

Guest Bart

I don't get that kid: he knew that you are mad at him for copyright, he constantly spammed you for help even though you told him 18219347293 times he won't get any help from you until he fix the copyrights on github, and now something like that.

It's just January 2015 yet we already found Retard of 2015 - freaker.

So you had a clan member that stolesome one work that you know is stolen, you claim to kick him out instead of deleting it and then you have the balls to copyright a work that is already copyrighted? Do you even know how copyright laws even work?

Then you have the cheek to not expect anything back from iceops when they told you loads of times to get rid of it?

long time ago i studied microbiology. In the environment of microorganisms we call such a behavior parasitic. But freaker, do u know why it isnt really comparable to you? Bcause Parasites havent got an awareness of beeing self determined. They are just doing it to survive. In your place i would feel pretty ashamed! But ethics arent everyones strenght.

This is very surprising that he still didin't noticed how MUCH he isin't welcome here, I mean these dislikes and everyone is against him. You really want to achieve your goal? It's as if your life depended on it.

Give it up and start to live as a human in the end.