Sign in to follow this  
XBorn

Tempban for banhop

Edit your Thread with this,

1. Your nickname

2. Server you got banned on

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server)

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server)

7. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs)

1. XBorn

2. Obscurity

3. f297a838

4. 0 << i dont know why

5. banhop appeal at iceops.in

6. now its 29 days 23 hours 38 minutes

7."23 rd December 2014 i was banned for banhopping for 30 days. Today is 25th january 2015 and 30 day have passed. And Today i want to play on your server obscurity and again get tempban for banhopping ....

when i connected to server i said hi to everyone "KILLHOUSE MAP" and i was played 5 minutes and tempban again please help

speedy.sh/8Pn9s/Bez-tytulu.png <<< SS

i banned you this time knowing of previous bans. impersonating banhopping. thanks for appealing. let the other admins throw their opinions out there but the way i see it is you're banned for a few things. but i could be wrong

From what I know for ban hopping = perm ban so 30 days ban = perm ban . I mean, what this ban was given as permanent first time.In my opinion, ban should remain.

I don't understand this case. Did he banhop during his 30 days tempban? If so, the permban will not be lifted.

If, however, he waited the 30 days and then got permbanned (why?), then the ban should be lifted.

Tree you mention several bans, but could not find even one ;)

I don't understand this case. Did he banhop during his 30 days tempban? If so, the permban will not be lifted.

If, however, he waited the 30 days and then got permbanned (why?), then the ban should be lifted.

Tree you mention several bans, but could not find even one ;)

Well,he was banned one month ago for banhop for 30 days and this time tree banned him for bans they took in the past... Or something like that . But I wrote what if he was banned for banhop what mean what this is a perm ban not only temp 30 days ban..

Some admins cant permban. So they tempban for 30days. What is the max. But the admin who tempbanned him should ask to someone who can perm to permban him.

But in my latest Post admin said it " I think you can consider yourself lucky that you were tempbanned. Wait for the ban to expire." << minQkel soooooooooo for me my tempban finished and i should play on your servers. This is unfair give me permban then :/ my latest temban finished i want now to play on obs server :/

What ?! Well, you mean what you can hack and after banhopping and after this to play on this server . I don't think it would work ..

i dont know i said i latest posts i was in bar with friends. I got brother and he was playing on your server while i was in bar .... I think he use hacks and another stuff but i locked my pc with password and he now cant do a shit

So, now we can't know who was on the server you or your brother ... anyway mean that you used hack you or your brother ..That is not an excuse that your brother was at PC..

Could anyone tell me what was the first ban?

It seems to me that he was originally banned for impersonating admin (wearing IceOps-tag). I remember the dialog of Kelm and Minq, who told him he was lucky it was only tempban and not permban. We left it with the tempban of 30days (not permban).

When he now waited the 30 days, why should be permban him?

If however, you used wallhack or similar cheats, then you will be permanently banned, even if it was you brother.

BUT I CAN'T FIND THE BANREPORT FOR HACKS.

So could be please go back to the roots and go chronological order of what happened (including bans).

you or your brother it doesn't matter his guid your guid was banned. he used yours and you was away its still yours ban remains.you are responsible for your guid whatever happens to it you say it was my brother, we dont know that but what we do know is your guid was banned for wallhack you was temp banned then came back off a ban hop riot banned you for hopping which is a perm ban and today i see you in there another ban hop so i banned you as well.

here is the link for last ban

Banned for banhop

There is no report on this ban. which makes our case really hard, since we at the moment can't prove anything.

I think he knows why he was banned. If not, he could ask his brother.

I don't think he is telling the truth since he claims that his pc was hacked one minute, and then claims that his brother did something the next...

Temp 30d

f297a838 - Xborn (Banned under the name of IceOps|Link)

Obscurity

Impersonating, after asking him who he is he lies and wont login (ofc).

As of back story, they were both playing and chatting on polish I guess

meaning they know each other in some way, after garena started (Around

1300) they both left and came back using IceOps tags, One was hacking.

Other didn't get the chance to I guess?

And if anyone can give out perm bans to my 30d temps for wh and stuff please.

Edit*

imgur.com/58nsMoK

I forgot to snap the part where Xborn lied, can be checked via chat logs.

this was on the 23rd of dec and then not too long after the ban xborn was back in

(temp)Banned players.

scroll down two post and there is xborn for banhop

Sign in to follow this